Krew odkupienia - Blood of Redemption *2013* [480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM]

seeders: 2
leechers: 81
Added on November 24, 2014 by azjatyckiin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Krew odkupienia - Blood of Redemption *2013* [480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM] (Size: 1.43 GB)
 Blood.of.Redemption.2013.PL.480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki.avi1.42 GB
 sample.avi12.01 MB
 READ Info.txt2.34 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes
 Ale Torrenty Team enjoy !.url111 bytes

Description

gatunek: Akcja
produkcja: USA
premiera: 24 września 2013 (świat)
reżyseria: Giorgio Serafini, Shawn Sourgose
scenariusz: Rey Reyes, Giorgio Serafini, Shawn Sourgose
Filmweb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Blood+of+Redemption-2013-677044

Sample: http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/4749648/file.html

Storyline:
Quinn Forte had it all: power, money, a brother who idolized him, and a woman who loved him. He also had enemies. In the course of one night, he loses everything. Betrayed by someone in his inner circle, Quinn is set up and arrested. His father, the patriarch of the criminal empire is killed and his brother suspects that Quinn is behind it all. When he's released from jail he tries to escape the demons from his past, but that becomes an impossible task. Campbell, the ruthless new leader of "The Company" won't let him leave in peace. So instead of escaping them, Quinn fights back. He joins forces with his former henchman and friend, The Swede, and takes on his enemies head on.

O filmie:
Quinn Forte (Billy Zane) żyje pełnią życia; ma władze, pieniądze, brata, który go wielbi i kobietę, która go kocha. Ma też dużo wrogów, dlatego w ciągu jednej nocy traci wszystko. Zdradzony i wrobiony przez kogoś ze swojego kręgu, mężczyzna zostaje aresztowany i osadzony. Kiedy po latach Quinn opuszcza więzienie, próbuje uwolnić się od demonów przeszłości i zacząć życie od nowa. Jest to jednak niemożliwe, gdyż nowy lider przestępczego imperium, bezwzględny Campbell (Vinnie Jones), ma wobec niego swoje plany...

Obsada:
Dolph Lundgren: Axel
Vinnie Jones: Campbell
Robert Miano: Serge
Billy Zane: Quinn
Gianni Capaldi: Kurt

Dane techniczne:
Video kodek: XviD MPEG-4
Video bitrate: 2 pass, 1995 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 2 kanały
Audio bitrate: 384 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 720x400
Proporcje: 16x9
FPS: 23.976
Czas trwania: 85 min.
Język: angielski / lektor PL

Torrent zawiera sample.

Screenshot:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.43 GB
seeders:2
leechers:81
Krew odkupienia - Blood of Redemption *2013* [480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM]

Trailer