Knuckle Yummy...Knuckle Yummy(2008)[FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on December 29, 2011 by dickthespicin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Knuckle Yummy...Knuckle Yummy(2008)[FLAC] (Size: 224.72 MB)
 Knuckle Yummy - 05 - Nice and Low.flac38.14 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 08 - Bankhead.flac37.92 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 04 - Tears.flac34.25 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 02 - Get Behind the Mule.flac33.94 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 07 - My Futcha.flac24.99 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 01 - This Box.flac22.06 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 06 - All Around the World.flac19.76 MB
 Knuckle Yummy - 03 - Little Bag-A-Gold.flac13.66 MB
 info.txt3.91 KB
 Knuckle Yummy - Self -Titled.log3.15 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Knuckle Yummy [2008]

1. This Box 3:23
2. Get Behind the Mule 5:19
3. Little Bag-a-gold 2:16
4. Tears 5:46
5. Nice and Low 5:29
6. All Around the World 3:26
7. My Futcha 4:03
8. Bankhead 4:53

Sometimes you get so pissed off the only way to cure yourself of the malady is through action, action with purpose, with consequence. Ranting and raving on the sidelines accomplishes dick. Only through direct action can you break free from the suck of an earthbound existence. Knuckle Yummy was born from such an anger, and through direct action, we blossomed.

In this day and age quality of life is not so quietly being stolen from us while we sleepwalk. This type of deadly oppression gave birth to the blues. Knuckle Yummy wears the modern day cloth of righteous indignation.

In an era where perfection is readily available, so utterly predictable, we embraced the danger of freefall collaboration, allowing the spirits to rise. You want real? We give you raw, unbridled access. You want grit? Sex? A rumblin’ funk? A big ass grin? Knuckle Yummy fare you well drips with the vitality of a life broken free from its moorings. From the edge we lept, diving headlong into abandon's maw, and that much ain't gonna change. Ever.

More to come... indubitably. Root like a root hog meanwhile. Spread the gospel...

Knuckle Yummy is Lizzie Lee on vocals and percussion, Pehr Smith on guitar, harmonica, and vocals, Dony Wynn on drums, percussion, and vocals

cd ripped by dBpoweramp

please seed

http://dickthespic.org/2011/11/04/knuckle-yummy/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
224.72 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Knuckle Yummy...Knuckle Yummy(2008)[FLAC]