Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett (epub and mobi formats) - [praful99]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on December 1, 2013 by Praful99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett (epub and mobi formats) - [praful99] (Size: 411.34 KB)
 Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett.mobi221.36 KB
 Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett.epub189.98 KB

Description

Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett

Genre:
Fiction, Romance

The love triangle is not new to lovers of romantic literature, but for readers who enjoy an international twist to the intricacies they create, "Known By My Heart" will not disappoint. It takes place in the modern age of email and social network sites, with our heroes forging love relationships that cross country borders.

"Known By My Heart" relies on a quartet of strong, real characters who draw you in with their desire to love. Marco is a handsome professor from Brazil who forms an online relationship with Monica and Venus, traveling to the beaches of North Carolina and the heat of Georgia to follow his heart's desire.

Monica also forms a heart-felt connection with Marco, but not without misrepresenting her physical shortcomings with a photo of her best friend, Jasmine, who is beautiful on the inside and outside. Then there's the aptly named Venus, whose need to possess Marco for her very own knows no boundaries. Her strong will is only surpassed by her beauty, which she nurtures like a weapon.

With trysts taking place in São Paulo, Tokyo, and Manila, readers will have one burning question in their minds: Will Marco marry the lovely Jasmine, the homely Monica, or the treacherous Venus? "Known By My Heart" promises to deliver a dramatic ending that will leave you guessing.

Note - Please Seed After Download

[praful99]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
411.34 KB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Known By My Heart by Michelle Bennett (epub and mobi formats) - [praful99]