Kitaro - The Essential Kitaro (2006)[New Age]

seeders: 41
leechers: 2
Added on March 10, 2007 by in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Kitaro
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Kitaro - The Essential Kitaro (2006)[New Age] (Size: 165.47 MB)
 01. As The Wind Blows.mp311.51 MB
 02. A Passage Of Life.mp318.3 MB
 03. Contortionists.mp311.41 MB
 04. Estrella.mp39.94 MB
 05. Whisper.mp310.03 MB
 06. Itonami.mp313.53 MB
 07. Wood Fairy.mp312.75 MB
 08. Dance Of Sarasvati.mp315.5 MB
 09. Heme Scro11 Is Road.mp39.32 MB
 10. Theme From Silk Road.mp314.35 MB
 11. Nagare No Naka De.mp311.61 MB
 12. Koi.mp314.87 MB
 13. Shizuku.mp312.23 MB
 The Essential Kitaro.jpg138.58 KB
 The Essential Kitaro.nfo1.2 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

New Age

01: 15: 52

182 Mb

320kbps/Stereo/SSHQ!

Product Details

Audio CD (November 7, 2006)

Original Release Date: November 7, 2006

Number of Discs: 1

Label: Domo Records

ASIN: B000IHYVNC

Track Listings

Disc: 1 CD

01 [05:05] Kitaro - As The Wind Blows

02 [08:00] Kitaro - A Passage Of Life

03 [05:01] Kitaro - Contortionists

04 [04:23] Kitaro - Estrella

05 [04:29] Kitaro - Whisper

06 [05:54] Kitaro - Itonami

07 [05:46] Kitaro - Wood Fairy

08 [06:50] Kitaro - Dance Of Sarasvati

09 [04:12] Kitaro - The Scroll Is Read

10 [05:24] Kitaro - Theme From Silk Road

11 [05:08] Kitaro - Nagare No Naka De

12 [10:21] Kitaro - Koi

13 [05:19] Kitaro - Shizuku

Disc: 2 DVD [NOT INCLUDED]

1. Silk Road [DVD][Live]

2. Dance of Sarasvati [DVD][Live]

3. Estrella [DVD][Live]

4. Koi [DVD][Live]

5. Mercury [DVD][Live]

The Essential Kitaro, February 21, 2007

Reviewer: TMS "TMS"

I must say that I don't like the kind of "best" or "collection" album, especially Kitaro's.

Although there is exception: the Vangelis which selected and arranged the tracks and connect them fluently, like telling a story.

I bought just because of the DVD. It contains five video of live performance.

- Silk Road (Spain 1999)

- Dance of Sarasvati (Spain 1999)

- Estrella (Daylight Moonlight Live in Yakushiji)

- Koi (China 2004)

- Mercury (China 2004)

Strangely, is not printed on the list of content of the package, but printed on the inside page. People may not know it is included.

Four of them are neither released on audio nor on video officially as I know.

They are surprising. Especially , it is in different arrangement than the one in , with an interesting instrument played by Kitaro to produce the sound of sands. And to me, the adding of electronic guitar performed by Angus Clark (the guitarist in ) is excellent.

is good also. Although it is performed over and over and over again, this one in Spain is quite different.

in China reminded me the scene I enjoyed that night, I almost forgot the stage colour changing effect and the dressing of the violinist.

is not the one in the same concert in China. The one in the concert is excellent; I hope that it will be released. This one in the DVD, is performed in a temple, with pipa played by Chinese pipa player Mr. TU SHAN XIANG, I doubt it is just a recording, no audience there.

The DVD is good. How about the CD?

Those "Essential" pieces like , and are expected.

I am quite surprised of some of the selection, which may be not melodic or entertaining, but back to why I love Kitaro's music, spiritual, meditative. < Passage of Life > in , this one is very beautiful. (I love the whole album ) in , is my love also. (Again, I love the whole album )

This CD contains some of new music like in and in .

It is good to me. Honestly I seldom listen to these 2 albums. A selection album let me listen to one or two pieces only, avoiding listening the whole album. May be I will love the whole album of the 2 ku-kai journey in the future, but not now.

Present, it is quite a good feeling to listen an album containing some new music with some favorite music.

Wonderful Collection!, December 9, 2006

Reviewer: Jon Nipp

Performing over 30 years says a lot about any musician when most only last 3 years. That alone tells you people love Kitaro and his incredible music. This album is a collection of many of his best compositions and it includes a DVD of him and his orchestra performing live. Now the DVD is not spectacular so far as musicians dancing all over the stage, as you often see in a Yanni concert. However, it is a really nice bonus to get to see this amazing musician perform, because if you're like me you love his music but have never been to his concerts. Just one thing that's so nice about Kitaro's music is its depth. Musicians like Yanni and Enya seem to compose music which has one particular sound. Sometimes, in fact, if you listen closely, many of some songs seem to simply repeat themselves in variations of the same melody. Don't get me wrong, I like Yanni and Enya, and obviously so do millions of others, but the scope of their music is limited. Kitaro, on the other hand, composes on much grander and eclectic scales. Also, Enya has produced only a handful of albums where Kitaro has produced 26. I say all this, because Kitaro's music is something everyone who enjoys New Age music really should buy this album for themselves to listen to over and over again. You will not be disappointed. We are proud to include the music of Kitaro in our regular New Age music radio broadcast.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.47 MB
seeders:41
leechers:2

All Comments

Thank you !
love this
Love it. Great music