Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye-1950-James Cagney-Brutal and cynical-Requested Reseed

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on March 21, 2010 by lee1001in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye-1950-James Cagney-Brutal and cynical-Requested Reseed (Size: 774.01 MB)
 Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye 1950.avi774.01 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Neglected film noir, in which Cagney gives one of the most savage, bloated and theatrical performances ever as Ralph Cotter, a criminal of such amoral excess that the film will hardly contain him.

Excellent gangster thriller based on Horace McCoy's novel about an escaped con first ruthlessly betraying his partner, and then planning an ambitious robbery. Strong performances from a great cast and Douglas' taut, classical direction place it among the best of the post-war gangster movies, but it is of course Cagney who is most memorable: strutting, snarling, and lashing out in almost psychopathic anger at all around him, his immense energy conveys the spirit of callous violence far more effectively than the explicit acts perpetrated in later movies.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
774.01 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye-1950-James Cagney-Brutal and cynical-Requested Reseed

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for sharing, great flic.
I have this movie already. It's my favorite. Absolutely fabulous! A must see. (Actually me who made this comment).
a/v 8/8 (of 10). Good copy and good film. Recommended! (it is NOT in Spanish, it is DUAL AUDIO: 1st audio track is original (English), 2nd track is in Spanish)
phz
THIS MOVIE IS IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!