Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on February 11, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW (Size: 68.04 MB)
 reckoning.exe8.29 MB
 steamclient.dll348.5 KB
 Launcher.exe260.5 KB
 steam_api.dll120 KB
 skidrow.ini228 bytes
 Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update.exe59.02 MB
 skidrow.nfo11.29 KB
 read me.txt3.43 KB
 ChangeLog.txt82 bytes

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsKingdoms of Amalur Reckoning v1.0.0.2 Update11-02-2012........Release Date <-> Protection...............SteamRPG..................Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESUse Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content on the DVD, forsetting language of your choice.You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.04 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

~~~* I've found a Way to Solve the Problem which you had to Create a new Profile and the Settings will automatically reset to Default each time you Open the Game. *~~~

*Note*: Be sure to take the Deliver Chest's items first, because when you had solve the problems with my method, the Deliver Chest will disappear.

1) If you still had the v1.0 Reckoning.exe Crack, then copy it and replace to your current Reckoning Folder. Or you can also download it from THIS TORRENT

2) Taaaa Daaa ! Enjoy !!!~ No more Problems will Occurs
Thanks!
Good upload and work there friend
ZTR
thanks
Thnx, great up & nice tip Reaper159
quick download, will c if it works!
Patch + crack works as intended...
Working torrent.
any dlc ?!?!?!?!?