Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC-SKIDROW

seeders: 43
leechers: 5
Added on March 26, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC-SKIDROW (Size: 880.48 MB)
 read me.txt3.99 KB
 skidrow.nfo12.17 KB
 sr-koartdod.iso880.46 MB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsKingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - Legend of Dead Kel (c) EA Games21-03-2012....Release Date <-> Protection...................SteamRPG..............Game Type <-> Disk(s)......................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESThe legendary pirate Dead Kel and his Hanged Men have returned to hauntthe seas of northern Amalur. Embark on a journey to the distant islandof Gallows End with the eccentric Captain Brattigan in an adventurethat will uncover a secret so great that it has incited wars andtoppled kingdoms.Discover powerful new weapons and Twist of Fate Cards and use them toconquer the island's unique inhabitants. Become the Lord of GravehalKeep and lay claim to the once great fort standing upon the edge of acliff in the most expansive player housing option yet. In an extensivenew story and a host of new side quests, battle treacherous new enemiesand face exciting new challenges on the mysterious island of GallowsEnd.INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESThis DLC require Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning to play!Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content on the DVD, forsetting language of your choice.GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
880.48 MB
seeders:43
leechers:5
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC-SKIDROW

All Comments

thx for the share
Thanks!
Good upload there bro...
ZTR
thanks
1 Question why in the world r my achievements all unlocked? and i didn't even unlock 1 my self -_-
thnks for upload,high speed
Hey, can sombody tell me if this is a update or something ? .. I dont have the game installed , Can I download this and play ? ..
you need the game to play the download