Kingdom Of The Blue Whale-(WTC-SWE)

seeders: 6
leechers: 18
Added on May 16, 2010 by WTC-SWEin Movies
Torrent verified.

Kingdom Of The Blue Whale-(WTC-SWE) (Size: 699.7 MB)
 Kingdom Of The Blue Whale(WTC-SWE).avi699.64 MB
 KINGDOM OF THE BLUE WHALE 1.jpg22.79 KB
 KINGDOM OF THE BLUE WHALE 2.jpg17.23 KB
 KINGDOM OF THE BLUE WHALE 3.jpg12.2 KB
 Kingdom Of The Blue Whale.nfo9.87 KB

Description

National
Geographic:
-----------

KINGDOM OF THE BLUE WHALE
---------------------------

Big Blue sets out on an expedition to discover the secrets of the blue whale, and reveal its unknown calving and breeding grounds. National Geographic has supported the research of the worlds top blue whale scientist for years. Now, by working with them, we go on a mission around the globe. We dive deep under the surface with blue whales to discover what they do at depth. We use satellite tags to reveal their mammoth migrations.We identify individual whales to understand populations. DNA analysis reveals gender related behavioral differences.

We explore the sea floor and water currents to uncover blue whale feeding strategies. Hydro acoustic microphones reveal whale song and whole dialects in blue whale communication. Ultimately we follow the California population of blue whales to a remote area of open ocean off Costa Rica . If we and our scientists are right, we will reveal the secret calving and breeding grounds of blue whales.

Narrator: Tom Selleck
---------------------

Produced & written by: Sue Houghton
-------------------------------------

Title: Kingdom Of The Blue Whale
Year: 2009
File Size: 699 MB
Format:AVI
Video Length: 01:36:12
Video Codec: XviD
Video Resolution: 640x352
VIdeo Bitrate: 1017 kbit/s
Display Aspect ratio: 16/9
FPS: 29.970000
Audio Bitrate: 128 kbit/s
Audio Codec: MPEG Layer-3
Channels: 2
Subtitles: (N/A)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403075/

YOUR CHOICE

WTC-SWE

(Please seed so others can enjoy)

For further information and pictures/images of all my torrents visit" Suprbay Forum" at

this link: --------> http://suprbay.org/showthread.php?t=38774

*** This information is also avaible on the "nfo" file that comes with all my uploads.)***

**** RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD ****

###################################################################################
# #
# SPECIAL NOTE: Now with very fast downloads speeds people so you can enjoy all #
# my documentaries.If you want any of my old documentaries to be #
# seeded,post on my latest upload and you will have it in notime. #
###################################################################################

PS: Remember to seed back at least what you have downloaded.After all it is free.Thank you.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.7 MB
seeders:6
leechers:18
Kingdom Of The Blue Whale-(WTC-SWE)