Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories - [PS2 Classics] - by cham

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 8, 2013 by cham5in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories - [PS2 Classics] - by cham (Size: 4.15 GB)
 2P0001-PS2U10000_00-0000111122223333.rap16 bytes
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.1023.98 KB
 Kingdom Hearts - Re Chain of Memories.pkg4.15 GB

Description

Install .pkg file and activate rap file with reActPSN like any other PS2 classic game.

(Note: If you have already activated a rap from one of my other classics, you only need to install the pkg.)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.15 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories - [PS2 Classics] - by cham

Trailer

All Comments

I'll re-seed. There was 13 seeders idk what happened to all of them :/
I tried doing birth by sleep and failed. Not sure what it is, but the tools I used have been reported to be working by several users. I guess some games just simply don't fully work using that method :/
try a reActPSN version for 3.55... otherwise, find a way to generate a .rif for the rap file and manually install it. Good luck
I will upload when I get my current games fully seeded. I could use some help
Thanks for your feedback and support :) Unfortunately Guitar hero games don't work with PS3 guitars, however they should work with PS2 controllers (If you have an adapter) I will upload Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ and Final Fantasy X-2 as soon as I get a few more seeders for these other torrents. Get back to me if you do in fact want guitar hero releases (though I can't test them)...
Seems to work, downloaded fine overnight! Thanks Cham!
I'm working on PSP releases, hopefully the scene will make a more efficient porocess.. lol Thanks for the support
Hey, do U got the Kingdom Hearts II..??? please that too..this game revives my childhood memories....
Just upp'd