Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.1 ali213 #Nems #Kortal

seeders: 14
leechers: 53
Added on October 23, 2014 by kortaliumin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.1 ali213 #Nems #Kortal (Size: 2.35 GB)
 Kingdom.Come.Deliverance.v0.1.ali213.Nems.Kortal.zip2.35 GB

Description

Kingdom Come Deliverance, Crack ALI123, brought to you by Nems and Kortal

v0.1

If the game dont launch, edit the file bin64ali213.ini and change the appid to 286860

Unzip and run Launch_Game.bat

ingame screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/zKKR4

Enjoy!

A first-person, open world, realistic RPG that will take you to the Medieval Europe in a time
of upheaval and strife

A humble, young blacksmith loses everything to war. As he tries to fulfill the dying wish of
his father, Fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save a kidnapped king and stop a
bloody conflict. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as
a rogue, or using the bard’s charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into
a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Daniel Vávra, an award-winning designer from the Mafia
series. Our unique, first-person combat system lets you wield sword or bow in both one-on-one
skirmishes and large-scale battles. All of this – and more – brought to life beautifully with
next-gen visuals delivered via CryEngine 3.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.35 GB
seeders:14
leechers:53
Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.1 ali213 #Nems #Kortal

Trailer

All Comments

Absolutely nothing wrong with this torrent, everyone voting it down needs to get off the internet. There are issues with the GAME ITSELF because it's a 0.1 pre-alpha and currently has a lot of trouble with AMD cards, but that's not the fault of the torrent content or the uploader.

The game worked absolutely fine for me, though it's incredibly system heavy, taking 99% of a GTX780, heh.
Does not work.
just look at official forum, lot of people having issues running the game.
Don't forget it's the first alpha release.

This release is working on win 7 x64 (check my screenshot if you doubt about it). Can't be sure about other configs.
yup not working for me, opened "Launch_Game.bat" the game didn't launch, and opened "game.exe" and the game didn't launch.