Kindler of Flames by K. L. Abbott {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on July 16, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kindler of Flames by K. L. Abbott {Bindaredundat} (Size: 2.55 MB)
 Kindler of Flames (cover).png310.77 KB
 Kindler of Flames (Nescada) - K L Abbott.epub1.75 MB
 Kindler of Flames (Nescada) - K L Abbott.mobi513.48 KB

Description

Kindler of Flames (Nescada) – July 15th 2015 by K L Abbott (Author)

{Bindaredundat}

This is a story of monsters and mythstory … this is a story of deception and secrets … this is a story of sacrifice and war … When the Taedh invade the spiral of Nescada and threaten to destroy it, Taerah Talavereis – an ice-hearted lunar goddess – must voyage across the entire star system to other planetary spheres, join forces with the most powerful beings in Nescada and annihilate the Taedh at all costs. In a world where governments and Gods must unify as one to prevent the destruction of the realms, against a milieu of interplanetary wars and interpersonal intrigues, Taerah will face great sacrifice to save the world from the Taedh, and along with an unlikely and colourful crew of companions, bring an end to the ancient terror hiding behind these transdimensional invaders once and for all. Everything that is touched changes, as their fates are interwoven forever; their story forever written in time ... in the mythstories ... and across the screen of space.

From the Author

... Welcome to this story. Where there is beauty in chaos and decay, and you can never outrun it. Where you are a child of El, the Primodial, and you have nothing to fear. Where you can be a Kindler of Flame, and maybe even be a Keeper of Worlds. This story, she is a song I'm singing for you, and I hope her melody is all you were waiting for ... I hope she seduces you, makes you fall powerlessly in love, sets you on fire with a fire that consumes and burns for all time. I want to ruin you in the most beautiful ways. I hope you let me. Slip into my voice, my world, my heart - gently ... reckless. Our adventure awaits.

Biography

K. L. Abbott is a Literatures in English graduate, elementary school teacher and the author of the debut space fantasy novel series, Nescada. She resides on the island of Barbados with her cats, where she relishes in a lifestyle of fitness and nature spirituality. A connoisseur of beauty her favourite things are the scent of cinnamon, the taste of popcorn, faeries, Coldplay's music, Neil Gaiman's works, the art of her brother, Rivenis, and Sean Abbott, who also illustrated the cover of her first book.

Product Details

Series: Nescada
Paperback: 630 pages
Publisher: Knurly Pen, Inc. Publishing; 1st edition (July 15th 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9769581755
ISBN-13: 978-9769581753

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.55 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Kindler of Flames by K. L. Abbott {Bindaredundat}