Killing Floor v1011 Precracked (NO STEAM) + Maps

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on December 4, 2009 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Killing Floor v1011 Precracked (NO STEAM) + Maps (Size: 2.27 GB)
 Killing Floor 1011 and many maps.rar2.27 GB

Description

This has been prepatched to V.1011, so you can play on servers with the newest patch.

Simply put, this is a copy of all my files (Excluding stats.bin) of Killing Floor.

- NON Steam (So it's ready to play online)

- LOTS of maps all ready to play (I don't think I have all of them. 3 of the map packs I downloaded were corrupt, so I skipped over them...)

- You WILL have to change your player name in the rev.ini file.

For more information on playing on cracked servers or Hamachi/Garena...

http://fps.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=601437

(I prefer adding the IP's manually, due to the fact that QTracker was crashing my game...)

You can get a list of cracked servers from epcgaming[DOT]com...they also have a tutorial on setting up Qtracker if that's what you wish to use.

(Can't post a Scan of the file due to it's size...HOWEVER, I have not added anything to the files. Post any questions you may have as comments, and I'll get back to you pretty much instantly)

[NOTE: I'm thinking that you will have to use the magnet URL to download it...seeing as there was no tracker to add to the tracker list when I made the torrent file...]

[NOTE: I URGE YOU TO SEED THIS FILE TO A 7.0 SHARE RATIO WHEN YOU ARE DONE! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY PERSON SEEDING THIS...ALSO, MY COMPUTER KEEPS BLUE SCREENING, SO YOUR DOWNLOAD MAY BE INTERRUPTED, BUT I WILL TRY TO RESTART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE]How to 'install': Extract to a folder that you wish, and than double click "Play.exe" that is in the Killing Floor folder...DO NOT RUN FROM Killing Floor|System|killingfloor.exe, as that would be the equivalent to running the game without the crack... Do NOT forget to change your players name in the REV.INI file (Killing Floor)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.27 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Killing Floor v1011 Precracked (NO STEAM) + Maps

All Comments

Awesome game! :D
Works like a charm. Thanks