Killers Encoded XviD CAM SAFCuk009+Fabreezy

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 14, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Killers Encoded XviD CAM SAFCuk009+Fabreezy (Size: 761.76 MB)
 The Killers Encoded XviD CAM SAFCuk009+Fabreezy.avi761.76 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

*** Video Info ***

===== File Info =====
FileSize : 761M
PlayTime : 01:32:48.943
VideoCount : 1
AudioCount : 1
===== Video Info =====
Video 0# Stream
VideoCodec : XVID
VideoWidth : 640 piexs
VideoHeight : 288 piexs
VideoFrameRate : 23.976fps
VideoFrameCount : 133521
VideoBitRate : 1010886
===== Audio Info =====
Audio 0# Stream
AudioCodec : MP3
AudioBitRate : 123568
AudioChannels : 2
AudioSampleRate : 48000

Basically released this as been asked over and over to do it .Its not a great video but its ok,watchable i sharpened it as much as i could and the audios not too bad least you can understand whats been said .
Ran the usual filters through it but left the audio untouched .Its here if you want it ....
Be warned i dont like cropping but i cropped that damn chair out of this it annoyed the hell out of me ..
If you want to wait ,wait another source will come along

Enjoy

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103153/

Spencer Aimes (Kutcher) is just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when he meets Jen Kornfeldt (Heigl), a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, he finds true love...and happily trades international intrigue for domestic bliss. Three years later, Spencer and Jen are still enjoying a picture-perfect marriage - that is, until the morning after Spencer's 30th birthday. That's when Spencer and Jen learn he's the target of a multi-million dollar hit. Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking the happy couple for years, and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Now Spencer and Jen are on the run for their lives. As their suburban paradise turns into a paranoid game of dodge-the-bullet, they must find out who wants Spencer dead and why, all the while trying to save their marriage, manage his in-laws, keep up neighborly appearances ... and just plain survive

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
761.76 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Killers Encoded XviD CAM SAFCuk009+Fabreezy

Trailer

All Comments

Looks better than the First Cam.Good job.Thanks