Keyword Elite

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 18, 2014 by allin1tutscomin Applications
Torrent verified.

Keyword Elite (Size: 7.37 MB)
 ke.zip7.37 MB

Description

Ahh, the greatest keyword tool in the history of the universe, 2nd edition, has been released and just about everybody, especially the MMO blogging gurus, are singing its praises. Unfortunately, the MMO types are going to give you a fake ]Keyword Elite 2 review because they’re going to make money off of it if you buy it. If they told you the truth about it, that you can get almost all the keyword information offered in the product for free, you probably wouldn’t buy it, and then they wouldn’t be the famous MMO bloggers they are.
Of course one missed fake product review isn’t going to matter to a MMO blogger making a killing, but if they changed their business model to doing only honest reviews, they’d be making substantially less.
Since I’ve been having some pretty good success lately with ppc marketing I was pretty excited when the news hit that Keyword Elite 2.0 would be coming out soon. It’s always good to add the right tools to your ppc arsenal so you can scale your campaigns up when you find a winner and I thought Keyword Elite Two would be a tool to get. However, after spending about an hour watching all the videos on the sales page about every aspect of the product, all I could think was, ’why would anyone pay $197 for this when you can get the same data for free?’

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.37 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Keyword Elite