Kevin Hearne - Staked - (Iron Druid Chronicles 8) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 26, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kevin Hearne - Staked - (Iron Druid Chronicles 8) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 422.75 KB)
 Kevin Hearne - Staked - (Iron Druid Chronicles 8).epub422.75 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

January 26, 2016 - English - Fantasy - EPub

Iron Druid Atticus O’Sullivan, hero of Kevin Hearne’s epic New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series, has a point to make—and then drive into a vampire’s heart.

When a Druid has lived for two thousand years like Atticus, he’s bound to run afoul of a few vampires. Make that legions of them. Even his former friend and legal counsel turned out to be a bloodsucking backstabber. Now the toothy troublemakers—led by power-mad pain-in-the-neck Theophilus—have become a huge problem requiring a solution. It’s time to make a stand.

As always, Atticus wouldn’t mind a little backup. But his allies have problems of their own. Ornery archdruid Owen Kennedy is having a wee bit of troll trouble: Turns out when you stiff a troll, it’s not water under the bridge. Meanwhile, Granuaile is desperate to free herself of the Norse god Loki’s mark and elude his powers of divination—a quest that will bring her face-to-face with several Slavic nightmares.

As Atticus globetrots to stop his nemesis Theophilus, the journey leads to Rome. What better place to end an immortal than the Eternal City? But poetic justice won’t come without a price: In order to defeat Theophilus, Atticus may have to lose an old friend.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
422.75 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Kevin Hearne - Staked - (Iron Druid Chronicles 8) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

All Comments

Thank you very very much.
Cheers, mate.
awesome.. am super keen for the audio book....
Been waiting for this one!! Thanks, as always, WW! You're the BEST!!

Thanks