Kerbal Space Program Turbo Charged v1.1.3 [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Kerbal Space Program Turbo Charged v1.1.3 [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 820.7 MB)
 please read.txt127 bytes
 ksp-linux-1-1-3.zip820.7 MB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06...ogram-linux-download-v1-1-3/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Kerbal Space Program Linux Download with new turbo charged patch – In KSP you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!

The game offers three gameplay modes: Sandbox, in which you are free to build anything you can think of; Science Mode, which lets you perform Scientific experiments and Career Mode, in which you must manage every aspect of your Space Program, including administration strategies, Crew Management, Reputation, as well as taking up Contracts to earn Funds and upgrade your Space Center Facilities (or repair them).

After almost a year of hard work our major update is finally here! In the package you’ll find a large boost in performance due to the upgrade to the Unity 5 game engine, 64 bit binaries for Windows and OSX that will help you mod the game to ridiculous lengths, and the brand new KSPedia reference guide for all the information you need to play the game!

Here are some of the highlights for this patch:

All new user interface

The user interface has been rewritten from the ground up to take full advantage of Unity 5’s new integrated systems. The ‘parallel’ UI systems have been removed and the game now uses only one system, adding to the performance bonus the update already brings.
Players can now search through parts by typing in text greatly reducing the time needed to find that one part needed to complete the rocket. The Tracking Station will inform the player of a craft’s next maneuver node time, helping players to maintain several active flights at any one time.

KSPedia

KSPedia will be the primary source for information on just about anything in the game. New players will find the basics of building and flying explained here, and more experienced players can take in information about more advanced concepts such as docking, in-situ resource utilisation and all the information they need to plan a successful mission to the next planet or moon.

New tutorials and scenarios

The tutorials have been extended and reworked from the ground up. The new tutorials will cover topics ranging from basic and advanced construction and flight, to docking and landing on Mun. Learn how to execute the perfect gravity turn, orbit Kerbin and land the Eagle.

General Info of Kerbal Space Program -

Year: 2016
Genre: Simulation
Developer: SQUAD
Used libraries: Unity3D
Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 1.1.3
Language: English only

System requirements:

Recommended requirements:
2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU or higher (preferably higher)
4GB RAM
512MB Video Card, Shader Model 3.0
1GB Free HD space
A Debian based Linux distro

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
820.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kerbal Space Program Turbo Charged v1.1.3 [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]