Kenshi 0.75.3 Experimental (update from 0.74.32S)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on September 5, 2015 by Coder008in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kenshi 0.75.3 Experimental (update from 0.74.32S) (Size: 31.32 MB)
 Kenshi 0.75.3E.7z31.32 MB

Description

Kenshi v0.75.3 Experimental

This is Update ONLY - Requires Kenshi v0.74.32 Stable
This Game is from Experimental branch - Expect Crashes and other bugs

How to Install:
1) Install Kenshi 0.74.32 Stable (from here)
2) Download this torrent
3) Extract the 7z archive into your Kenshi folder - and replace all files when prompted
4) Play the game
5) If you like the game - Buy it

For any other question - just ask me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.32 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Kenshi 0.75.3 Experimental (update from 0.74.32S)

Trailer

All Comments

torrent is great and work....but unfortunately the game CRASH soo much...try to place item in seller: CRASH, Loot bandit: CRASH, Swing Sword and block in sametime: CRASH..
well - as in description with red letters is written: "This Game is from Experimental branch - Expect Crashes and other bugs". :)
Checked for newer experimental - Still this is the newest one... So I'll just recommend to play the stable one. :)
Hey Coder008, can you character goes to sleep in bed or motel after update with this 75.3??...strange, mine work when using your torrent with 74.32 (Stable Version)...
@arifk47, I don't know - cause when I'm playing - I'm playing the stable 0.74.32...

P.S. You actually can't start this version by not having 0.74.32 before copying files from this version.... Cause these are updated files for 0.75.3 from 0.74.32. (a bit of manual work folder-by-folder to search for changed files - but worth in the ends)
Found an issue why it was not uploading to uTorrent, BitTorrent, qBitTorrent and bitLord clients - now it should work...