Kenny G - Wishes - A Holiday Album 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Christmas Jazz Music

seeders: 44
leechers: 3
Added on November 16, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kenny G - Wishes - A Holiday Album 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Christmas Jazz Music (Size: 88.88 MB)
 01 Kenny G - Deck the Halls / The Twelve Days of Christmas.mp36.95 MB
 02 Kenny G - Hark! the Herald Angels Sing / O Come All Ye Faithful.mp310.61 MB
 03 Kenny G - Joy to the World.mp35.72 MB
 04 Kenny G - God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen.mp310.53 MB
 05 Kenny G - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer / Frosty the Snowman.mp312.32 MB
 06 Kenny G - Wishes.mp39.16 MB
 07 Kenny G - Do You Hear What I Hear?.mp37.23 MB
 08 Kenny G - Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night).mp310.23 MB
 09 Kenny G - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring.mp34.89 MB
 10 Kenny G - Auld Lang Syne (Freedom mix).mp311.22 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Wishes: A Holiday Album.cue1.76 KB
 Wishes: A Holiday Album.log7.19 KB

Description

Source: 2002 CD

By Pastor Roger
I'm a huge fan of Kenny G. I fell in love with his music when "Songbird" first hit the airwaves in the 80's. I can't say that he's ever recorded a bad song or CD. But there are some that I like better than others. This is one of them. To go one better, I found this for sale in the internet from a used CD shop less than a month after it came out! To go one better, it was less than $$$ and in brand new condition! That in itself was excellent!

I have Kenny G's other 2 holiday CD's. While I love all 3 of them, this is the best by far. 7 of the songs of this disc are what people refer to as religious holiday music. Don't get me wrong. I love holiday music, whether spiritual or secular. But my preference is for the sacred. My favorites on this disc are "Oh Holy Night," "Joy To The World," and "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." Kenny G adds his own unmistakeable smooth style as he does the rest of his music.

I do have 2 complaints about this CD. First, the last song on it is "Auld Lang Syne, The Freedom Mix." It has some of the same stuff from the 20th Century that's included in "Auld Lang Syne, The New Millennium Mix" on his last holiday collection. The only difference is that he added a few extra historic items that happened since 1999. My other complaint is that this collection is only 38 minutes long. I think Kenny G could have lengthen it a bit. But these 2 complaints are minor. It's still an excellent holiday collection.

Once again, hats off to Kenny G!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.88 MB
seeders:44
leechers:3
Kenny G - Wishes - A Holiday Album 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Christmas Jazz Music

All Comments

Big Thanks
thank you