Kennedy 2016 04 21 WS SDTV x264-XAiO

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2016 by Reivein TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Kennedy 2016 04 21 WS SDTV x264-XAiO (Size: 251.98 MB)
 Kennedy.2016.04.21.WS.SDTV.x264-XAiO.mp4251.98 MB

Description

FOLLOW ME, I"M VERY VAIN
https://twitter.com/MrReive
--
Kennedy welcomes us with some very bad news. Prince has passed away. Kennedy uses the rest of her monologue going over his career. She likes him greatly. This entire episode is dedicated to and about Prince.

MATT FINN is outside of Prince's Paisley Park studio. Dozens of people are mourning Prince. Matt speaks with one of the attendees.

Afterwards DOWNTOWN JULIE BROWN (former MTV VJ) joins Kennedy via phone. She had met Prince a couple of times working at MTV.

On tonight's panel - MATT WELCH, MICHAEL MOYNIHAN, and LAUREN GREEN. The panel continues to talk about Prince. They're all fans. Lauren Green even knew him as a child.

SENATOR AMY KLOBUCHAR of Minnesota, where Prince lives, talks to us via telephone. Prince was a pillar of the community donating to many charities, etc. (Can't believe I just typed out pillar of the community.)

The panel returns to talk about all the famous songs that Prince wrote but didn't perform. One of which was Nothing Compares To You by Sinead O'Connor.

TMZ is reporting that Prince may have suffered a drug overdose days before his death.

NEIL STRAUSS and ROB TENNANBAUM are here to discuss their experiences with Prince. Prince actually contacted Neil for an interview. He wanted him to write some book about a 'great mystery'. Rob Tannenbaum wrote a book on the history of MTV and has a story or 2 about Prince.

DWEEZIL ZAPPA is here to tell us about Tipper Gore and her fights with Frank Zappa. She was outraged by certain music. Moral panic. Blah blah. Prince's song "Darling Nikki" is one of the things that triggered her so badly.

The panel returns.

CLAY AIKEN joins us. You know the drill.

Musician MATT FINK. Former member of Prince's band.

CHLOE MELAS. More information on TMZ's maybe true maybe false lead about Prince having an overdose days prior to his passing.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
251.98 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kennedy 2016 04 21 WS SDTV x264-XAiO