Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - Single

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on July 11, 2014 by tanya.cabbabin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - Single (Size: 9.59 MB)
 Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits · Chapter One - Catch My Breath.mp39.59 MB

Description

"Catch My Breath" is a song by American pop artist Kelly Clarkson, from her first greatest hits album, Greatest Hits – Chapter One. One of the three newly recorded songs for Chapter One, it was released as the album's lead single through RCA Records October 10, 2012. It was written by Clarkson, and co-written and produced by her musical director Jason Halbert, along with producer Eric Olson.

"Catch My Breath" is an electropop dance song with pop rock arrangements. Its lyrical content represents Clarkson's journey from winning the inaugural season of American Idol in 2002 to where she is headed as both an artist and an empowered woman; and is celebrated as song of strength for her fans, friends and family who had supported her throughout the years.[1] Upon its release, "Catch My Breath" was met with positive reviews from music critics, who praised the song's uplifting theme and Clarkson's vocal performance. It has so far peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 19 and has topped the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart. It has also charted within the top five of Adult Pop Songs and Adult Contemporary charts, and on the top twenty of Pop Songs chart.

Filmed by Danish director Nadia Marquard Otzen, the song's accompanying music video features Clarkson performing above the water, as gusts of wind, fire and smoke surround her. The video has met with positive reception from critics, who noted its simplicity as giving focus on her vocal performance. Clarkson has performed the "Catch My Breath" televised performances, including the 2012 American Music Awards, VH1 Divas 2012 and the third season finale of The Voice (U.S.).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.59 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - Single