Keeping Up With The Kardashians S12E01 Out With The Old In With The New HDTV-MEGATV

seeders: 0
leechers: 26
Added on May 2, 2016 by MegaTVin TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720px264

Keeping Up With The Kardashians S12E01 Out With The Old In With The New HDTV-MEGATV (Size: 445.27 MB)
 Keeping.Up.With.The.Kardashians.S12E01.Out.With.The.Old.In.With.The.New.HDTV-MEGATV.mp4445.27 MB

Description

Keeping Up With The Kardashians S12E01 Out With The Old In With The New HDTV-MEGATV

Release Date:
05/01/16
Air Date:
05/01/16

INFO:
News that Rob is dating Tyga's ex is met with shock in the Season 12 premiere. Meanwhile, Khloé rearranges her life to make sure that Lamar has proper care and a house of his own; Scott hopes some lifestyle changes could win Kourtney back; at the same time, Kourtney tries to embrace this new chapter of her life.

Please seed & thumbs up.

-MegaTV

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
445.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:26

All Comments

Thank you for the torrent.
thanks so much :)
Thank-you!
I don't understand why people have to be so hateful about what other people watch on tv. Just because someone watches KUWTK doesn't mean they are an airhead, nor does it reflect on them as a person. I watch a variety of tv and it's because I like to sit down and relax. I enjoy tv shows that are mindless drivel like this one and I enjoy shows where I have to pay attention and read into them...like Game of Thrones or Limitless. There are tons of other things to put your energy into. I don't think I could stand being so negative all the time. End rant.
Exactly. People need to chill on the hate.
My thoughts exactly. I'm not watching, I find this debilitating too. But I reported every hateful comments I found. People should have enough to care in their own life without coming here bothering other people...
If you think you have to read into "Limitless" your comment is invalid; it's a funny show but not deep
Thx!
Thanks mate
Thanks