Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay (Pinoy Teleserye) - Week 05

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 1, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay (Pinoy Teleserye) - Week 05 (Size: 410.79 MB)
 KTKH Week05.avi410.79 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

TV : Drama : TV quality : Tagalog

Here are the episodes for the fifh week of this series.

In 2002 with the phenomenal success of primetime television's top-rated teleserye Pangako Sa 'Yo, ABS-CBN and Star Cinema, the country's leaders in the entertainment industry, once again turned a dream project into reality.

Directed by the certified hitmaker Olivia Lamasan of the box-office hit Got To Believe, Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay re-defined the drama genre.

Together with distinguished TV director Laurenti Dyogi, Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay was proud of its superbly written script, artistic execution and meticulously mounted scenes --- making it the grandest, most ambitious teleserye to date. It boasted of the most number of award- winning actors ever assembled in a single production and ran for well over a year.

From the sprawling province of Quezon, Zambales, Rizal, Laguna to the streets of Metro Manila, Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay is a heart-wrenching tale of a woman's struggle against the fate which seems to turn against her.

Because other Pinoy TV series I've uploaded have been so large I'm doing this one in much smaller increments on at minimum a weekly basis, more often if the interest is there. It's in Tagalog and has no subtitles. Enjoy!

Please seed after you've finished downloading. I've noticed most who've downloaded the other Pinoy series I've uploaded haven't done that and so I've had to hold off many new uploads in order to seed them.

That's not the way this place is supposed to work folks! If you'll continue to seed so that others can complete your downloads then I can go ahead and upload more stuff you'll want, but if you won't do that I can't upload new items.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
410.79 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay (Pinoy Teleserye) - Week 05