Kate Walsh - Tim's House (2007) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D (Re-Uploaded by Request)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2012 by iP00Din Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Kate Walsh - Tim's House (2007) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D (Re-Uploaded by Request) (Size: 221.82 MB)
 1 - Your Song.flac22.7 MB
 10 - Fireworks.flac17.46 MB
 2 - Talk of the Town.flac30.57 MB
 3 - Is This It.flac20.65 MB
 4 - Don't Break My Heart.flac18.59 MB
 5 - Betty.flac28.03 MB
 6 - Bury My Head.flac21.78 MB
 7 - French Song.flac18.44 MB
 8 - Tonight.flac21.06 MB
 9 - Goldfish.flac22.52 MB
 Cover.jpg34.17 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt47 bytes

Description

Brighton-based Kate Walsh has been variously compared to Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush and Jane Austen. Any fans of The Sundays' Harriet Wheeler will be beguiled by her pure vocal style and heartfelt lyrics. Ferociously independent in every sense, Kate is not your typical singer/songwriter - she adores Debussy, studies the cello, bemoans the demise of vinyl and CDS in the download age (she finally succumbed to digital formats after iTunes gifted her an iPod when her debut album, 'Tim's House', knocked Take That off the top of the download chart). Entertainingly scathing about her experience as a major label act ('the mainstream music industry is fickle, selfish, impersonal and backstabbing!'), Kate decided to go it alone, returning to her independent roots she has sustained an ever-growing fanbase allowing her to record, play live and release music her own way. And when she sits down to write a song, you'd better be prepared.. she'll hook you with her plaintive voice and soul-bearing candour.

In this new age of post-major label artistic control. Kate Walsh will be releasing songs from her new album direct to fans, almost as they are recorded. On the 21st of each month, since March of this year, a brand new Kate Walsh song has been made available to her fans. The finished album will be available on Nov 21st on CD and Download via all the usual outlets but Kate's fans can join her in the process of writing and recording her new record with a new download every month.

Of the forthcoming album, Kate says:
I've decided to make this album in a slightly different way. My wish is to record an album in the simplest and truest form possible. So all songs for the new record will be recorded live in the studio - so no overdubs, no backing vocals, just simple and honest performances which are straight from my heart. I want to capture the moment the song is played on stage and transfer it to an album. This is the real me, the real thing..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
221.82 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kate Walsh - Tim's House (2007) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D (Re-Uploaded by Request)

All Comments

Superb. thanks!