Kassandra Lynn - Demon King - (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales Book Two) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 4, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kassandra Lynn - Demon King - (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales Book Two) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 188.57 KB)
 Kassandra Lynn - Demon King - (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales Book Two).epub188.57 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

January 22, 2016 - English - Young Adult Fantasy - EPub

Adriana has returned to her kingdom and ascended the throne as the rightful Demon King. However, she finds her home on the brink of war. Heartbroken and drained from a forbidden love, Adriana must find a way to assume her responsibilities, stop a war, and somehow unravel the family secrets that threaten to destroy her world. It’s a tremendous feat, but one she may be destined for.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
188.57 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kassandra Lynn - Demon King - (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales Book Two) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub