Karmel Divine [Bitchery Series]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on July 19, 2014 by giamiabiain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Karmel Divine [Bitchery Series] (Size: 2.83 MB)
 Bitchery 2_ Vindictive - Karmel Divine.mobi386.49 KB
 Bitchery 2_ Vindictive - Karmel Divine.epub284.04 KB
 Bitchery 3_ Secrets - Karmel Divine.mobi506.11 KB
 Bitchery 3_ Secrets - Karmel Divine.epub361.23 KB
 Bitchery 4_ Secrets We've Kept - Karmel Divine.mobi452.88 KB
 Bitchery 4_ Secrets We've Kept - Karmel Divine.epub330.61 KB
 Bitchery - Karmel Divine.mobi332.73 KB
 Bitchery - Karmel Divine.epub245.68 KB

Description

This was purchased as mobi and converted to epub. Epub does not appear to have any formatting issues.

Bitchery

Treachery, deceit, malicious, spiteful, overbearing and in a bad mood; irritable or cranky.
Moonie Carson will take you into her life a teenage girl that has seen too much, been through hell and back. She’s suffered countless lost in her young age you’d wonder what took her so long to stand up and become cold, malicious and spiteful that she begins to show people who she starts to become because of all the hurt and pain that makes her change into that bitchery girl.
With everyone she loves disappearing she attempts to keep her hopes up, but when she steps into a house that’s run by the devil, Moonie’s world continues to crumble below her feet.
More bad news is reveal and Moonie has had enough and wants revenge.
Will Moonie become that bitchery chick and start fighting back or would it be too late for her?

Bitchery 2: Vindictive

Eye to eye, nose to nose, the menacing stare on his face lets me know I’ve than fucked up really badly. Maybe this is it; this might be my last night on earth. I close my eyes and once I reopen them, I find myself looking into my tub as water surrounds my whole head. I can’t breathe; water is in my nose, mouth, ears, and eyes. I struggle, trying to get away from Siles’ grip; but he’s holding me down by my head into a tub full of water. He’s drowning me and I can’t fight back.

I move my arms and legs, kicking like a rag doll. He lifts me out by pulling on my red hair. As I am eye to eye with him again, taking a deep breath, water runs down my face and I spit out water as it rolls down my chin.

“I told you, you gon’ respect me Blu.”

“I am …” Before I can say sorry, he’s stuffing my head back into the tub full of water again. I didn’t get a chance to take another deep breath before entering. The longer he holds me under, the more I lose the strength to fight. It feels like forever before then he pulls me back out of the tub again.

“You what bitch?”

Bitchery 3: Secrets

I kick and punch on the door screaming at the top of my lungs. I can hear Zoe on the other side yelling and crying out loud. My screaming must have caught a few people’s attention as those two Spanish girls come running up behind me, watching.
I fall down onto the floor; I’m tired, but I don’t care. I continue kicking on the door while screaming. My tears land to the floor beneath me. I peek over my shoulder and see Siles leaning against a wall, watching me from a distance with a smirk on his face. He has his arms folded across his chest as he smiles, satisfied with what is going on. I knew right at that moment that he did this. He wanted Rim to take Zoe away from me and take advantage of her. He needed that upper hand again.
“Siles please, please stop Rim from hurting Zoe,” I cry out at him. He just stands there; looking at me oddly as my crying words goes unnoticed to him.
Zoe’s cries can be heard through the closed door. I sit on my knees in front of the door. My hands are raw from me hitting the door so much.
Siles moves towards me slowly and I ball up my hand into a fist again and raise it in mid-air. I look at him, ready to do what I have to do. He kneels down and whispers with a tight lip and a scowl on his face, “Hit my baby one more damn time bitch, and not only will I kill Zoe, I will cut my baby out of your fucking stomach and let you bleed to death.” He grins, satisfied with the shocked expression that is on my face.
He stands back up and walks away, leaving me to watch his back as he disappears into the living room. I cry right along with Zoe until I can’t cry anymore.

Bitchery 4: Secrets We've Kept

I glance over at the door, not seeing anyone and once I look back at Zoe she is pressing down on the oxygen tube hard. As she’s bending it his eyes pop open and I move towards the bed, watching as he struggles to take a breath.
Zoe smiles while tears roll down her face. I look on watching him fight for his life. He reaches out, trying to grab for Zoe and I grab a pillow from off the couch behind me and place it over his face. I press down hard. Zoe releases the tube and begins pressing down on the pillow with me too. We both press with all our might.

Leeching and not seeding makes Dean cry. Please make Dean stop crying and seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.83 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Karmel Divine [Bitchery Series]

All Comments

Thank u so much