Karl Pilkington The Moaning of Life S01E05 720p Bluray x264-shortbrehd

seeders: 119
leechers: 24
Added on November 19, 2013 by CannaeLoginin TV
Torrent verified.

Karl Pilkington The Moaning of Life S01E05 720p Bluray x264-shortbrehd (Size: 2.18 GB)
 karl.pilkington.the.moaning.of.life.s01e05.720p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd.mkv2.18 GB

Description

Thank you for seeding!

Rather download a smaller version? Got you covered. Like the series? Buy the book!

All credit for the rip goes to shortbrehd. Subtitles. For everything Karl: www.pilkipedia.co.uk (not affiliated)

image image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.18 GB
seeders:119
leechers:24
Karl Pilkington The Moaning of Life S01E05 720p Bluray x264-shortbrehd

All Comments

Moaner meets professional moaner
2013-12-07 02:06
It's episode 5, which is the final episode (that has not been aired yet).
This one was omitted in Philipines for obvious reasons anyway
how the fuck did you get a copy so early?? BTW great upload! 5 Stars XD XD
The release team SHORTBREHD uploaded this. The Blu-Ray is out already :). All I did was start this torrent.
Thanks
Thanks! Love this show!
I hope they're making a new series. i loved it ! what a way to end. Great quality, really fast to download too. Thanks uploader.
Sound is working. What do you use to watch?
I haven't downloaded it yet, but try using Media Player Classic, it should work.
I also have no sound (MPC and VLC)... Do I need a codec for this?
VLC should play this fine out of the box. Does the sound work of other videos? If you want you can also download the HD version of this episode which should work fine as well.
Thanks for this Cannaelogin. Who knows when they'll finally air it, so this is appreciated.
Glad to help.
Use VLC media player.
Like SluzBag said, if you can, use VLC to play the MKV file. If for some reason you can't, download this low quality version. It is an m4v file, which is basically an mp4.