[Karen Rose] Kill for Me(Bokos-Z1).epub - zeke23

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on November 23, 2014 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Karen Rose] Kill for Me(Bokos-Z1).epub - zeke23 (Size: 446.61 KB)
 [Karen_Rose]_Kill_for_Me(Bokos-Z1).epub446.61 KB

Description

Kill For Me (Daniel Vartanian #3)
by Karen Rose
4.21 of 5 stars 4.21 · rating details · 3,745 ratings · 206 reviews
Five teenage girls have been viciously attacked. One survived. Only she can reveal the secrets of a disturbing ring of people who kidnap and sell teenage girls on the black market. But those responsible for the crimes will do whatever it takes to maintain her silence.
Susannah Vartanian and Luke Papadopoulos have both sworn to stop the murderers for their own personal reasons. The investigation leads them to the shady realm of Internet chat rooms, where anyone can mask his or her identity. They soon discover a chain of deception so intricate they don't know whom to trust. Finding comfort in each other's arms, they begin to unravel the intricately knotted threads, but the killers are ruthless and determined, and won't hesitate to take extreme measures to insure their anonymity and keep their business intact. When Susannah proves to be inexplicably linked to the crimes, her life is soon in danger, and Luke will do everything he can to save the woman he loves.

Karen Rose (born Karen Rose Hafer in Baltimore, Maryland, United States) is an American romantic suspense novelist. Her book I'm Watching You won the 2005 RITA Award for best romantic suspense.[1] She has also published Count to Ten and a trilogy Die for Me, Scream for Me, and Kill for Me. Karen lives in Florida with her husband and two children, one of whom is deaf.

Rose frequently writes for an online blog-website called "The Goddess Blogs" with fellow writers. Besides writing, Rose enjoys karate, skiing and travelling. Rose was a chemical engineer and a teacher before taking up a full career in writing. She currently holds two patents in chemical engineering for making Metamucil taste better. Rose enjoys Sci-Fi tv, her favourite show being Stargate. She has survived a crash landing on a small commuter jet.

Roses' books are related to one another. While each book can stand alone, many of the characters in earlier books are featured in later books.[2]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
446.61 KB
seeders:11
leechers:3
[Karen Rose] Kill for Me(Bokos-Z1).epub - zeke23