04 New Slaves.mp39.57 MB
 05 Hold My Liquor.mp312.19 MB
 06 I'm In It.mp38.78 MB
 07 Blood On The Leaves.mp313.41 MB
 08 Guilt Trip.mp39.11 MB
 09 Send It Up.mp36.68 MB
 10 Bound 2.mp38.57 MB

Description

Yeezus is the sixth studio album by American hip hop recording artist and producer Kanye West. It was released on June 18, 2013, by Def Jam Recordings.[1] The album began production in the living room of a loft space at a Paris hotel. During the process, West gathered various artists and close collaborators for production on the album, including Mike Dean, Daft Punk, 88-Keys, No I.D. and Symbolyc One. Yeezus also features vocal guest appearances from Assassin and King L, as well as previous collaborators Justin Vernon, Frank Ocean, Chief Keef, Kid Cudi and Charlie Wilson. West enlisted the help of producer Rick Rubin only 15 days before its due date to strip down the record's sound in favor of a more minimalist approach.

Yeezus has been characterized as abrasive and sonically experimental, incorporating elements of industrial music, Chicago drill, dancehall, and acid house. During the production of the album, West was influenced by minimalist design, including architecture and the works of Le Corbusier, and visited the Louvre several times for inspiration. Yeezus has no album artwork, and the physical CD edition of the album was released in a clear jewel box with only a strip of red tape and sample credits. The album continues West's use of unconventional samples, including (and most notably) the vocal refrain from Nina Simone's cover of "Strange Fruit." Initial promotion of Yeezus included worldwide video projections of the album's music and live television performances. West released two singles from the album, the song "Black Skinhead" in July 2013 and "Bound 2" the following month.

Yeezus received rave reviews from music critics, many of whom named it among West's best work and commended its brash direction, though public response proved considerably more divisive. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 327,000 copies in its first week of release. It topped the charts of 30 other countries, including the United Kingdom and Australia. After less than two months of release, the album was certified gold by the RIAA and later platinum on January 8, 2014. Yeezus was nominated in two categories at the 2014 Grammy Awards including for Best Rap Album.

1. "On Sight"
Kanye West Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo Thomas Bangalter Malik Jones Che Smith Elon Rutberg Cydel Young Mikey Rodrigues Mike Dean
West Daft Punk Dean[a] Benji B[a]
2:36
2. "Black Skinhead"
West de Homem-Christo Bangalter Jones Young Rutberg Wasalu Muhammad Jaco Sakiya Sandifer Dean Derrick Watkins
West Daft Punk Gesaffelstein[a] Brodinski[a] Dean[a] Lupe Fiasco[a] No I.D.[a] Jack Donoghue[a] Noah Goldstein[a]
3:08
3. "I Am a God" (featuring God)
West de Homem-Christo Bangalter Ross Birchard Justin Vernon Jones Smith Rutberg Young Dean Watkins Clifton Bailey Harvel Hart Anand Bakshi Rahul Burman
West Dean Daft Punk Hudson Mohawke Goldstein Che Pope[a] Travis Scott[a]
3:51
4. "New Slaves"
West Christopher Breaux Young Ben Bronfman Jones Smith Rutberg Sandifer Louis Johnson Dean Gabor Presser Anna Adamis
West Bronfman Dean[a] Travis Scott[a] Goldstein[a] Sham Joseph[a] Pope[a]
4:16
5. "Hold My Liquor"
West Dean Vernon Keith Cozart Rutberg Smith Jones Alejandro Ghersi Young Watkins
Dean West Arca[a] Goldstein[a]
5:26
6. "I'm In It"
West Vernon Jeffrey Ethan Campbell Josh Leary Jones Young Sandifer Rutberg Dean Andre Harris Jill Scott Vidal Davis Carvin Haggins Kenny Lattimore
West Evian Christ Dom Solo Goldstein[a] Arca[a] Dean[a]
3:54
7. "Blood on the Leaves"
West Birchard Rutberg Jones Tony Williams Young Dean Lewis Allen
West Hudson Mohawke Lunice Carlos Broady 88-Keys[a] Arca[a] Dean[a]
6:00
8. "Guilt Trip"
West Scott Mescudi Young Dean Larry Griffin, Jr. Keith Elam Kevin Hansford Dupre Kelly Chris Martin Al-Terik Wardrick Marlon Williams Terrence Thornton Tyree Pittman
West Dean S1 Travis Scott[a] Ackeejuice Rockers[a]
4:03
9. "Send It Up"
West Johnson de Homem-Christo Bangalter Ghersi Mike Levy Sandifer Ab Liva Rutberg Dean Moses Davis Colin York Lowell Dunbar
West Daft Punk Gesaffelstein Brodinski Arca[a] Dean[a]
2:58
10. "Bound 2"
West John Stephens Charlie Wilson Pope Rutberg Young Jones Sandifer Dean Norman Whiteside Bob Massey Robert Dukes Ronnie Self
West Pope Eric Danchick[a] Goldstein[a] No I.D.[a] Dean[a]
3:49

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.88 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kanye West - Yeezus