Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo (18+13 Tracks)[.mp3]Album Version + Original Version - GSP SSK

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on February 19, 2016 by GowriShyamin Music
Torrent verified.

Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo (18+13 Tracks)[.mp3]Album Version + Original Version - GSP SSK (Size: 205.56 MB)
 Cover.jpg74.48 KB
 09. I Love Kanye.mp31.79 MB
 14. Silver Surfer Intermission (Ft. Max B).mp32.2 MB
 15. 30 Hours.mp33.86 MB
 08. Freestyle 4.mp34.74 MB
 03. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2.mp35.02 MB
 06. Low Lights.mp35.11 MB
 02. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1.mp35.27 MB
 16. No More Parties In LA (Ft. Kendrick Lamar).mp35.8 MB
 05. Feedback.mp36.02 MB
 Kanye West - I Miss The Old Kanye (Original Version).mp31.1 MB
 Kanye West - Waves (feat. Chris Brown) [Original Version].mp32.15 MB
 !llmind x Kanye West – We Still Love Kanye.mp32.28 MB
 Kanye West - Highlights (feat. Young Thug) [Original Version].mp34.47 MB
 Kanye West - Only One (feat. Caroline Shaw, Paul Mccartney Ty Dolla $ign).mp36.39 MB
 Kanye West - FML (feat. Travi$ Scott The Weeknd) [Original Version].mp37.37 MB
 Kanye West - New Angels.mp37.7 MB
 Kanye West - Fade (feat. Ty Dolla Sign Post Malone) [Original Version].mp37.74 MB
 Kanye West - The Mind is Powerful (feat. Swizz Beats).mp38.35 MB
 Kanye West - I Dont Like (feat. Pusha T, Big Sean, Jadakiss & Chief Keef) [OG].mp38.79 MB

Description

The Life of Pablo is the seventh studio album by American rapper Kanye West, released on February 14, 2016 by GOOD Music and Def Jam Recordings. The album features a wide array of guest vocalists, including Frank Ocean, Chance the Rapper, The-Dream, Caroline Shaw, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, The Weeknd, Ty Dolla $ign and more. Its production also enlists a variety of contributors led by West, including Mike Dean, Rick Rubin, Metro Boomin and Hudson Mohawke, among others. Recording sessions for the album took place in various locations around the world, ranging from Italy, Mexico, Toronto, New York and Los Angeles.

The album was supported by the promotional singles "Real Friends", "No More Parties in LA" and "30 Hours", which were released in conjunction with West's GOOD Fridays giveaways. The album was launched exclusively through the streaming service Tidal following a lengthy series of delays in its recording and finalization, including multiple changes to its track sequencing and title in the weeks leading up to its release. There are also reports from sources close to Kanye, that plans of a physical release may happen. Upon release, The Life of Pablo was met with both acclaim and reservation from music critics, with particular attention drawn to its kaleidoscopic musical range and scattered nature relative to West's previous albums.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
205.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo (18+13 Tracks)[.mp3]Album Version + Original Version - GSP SSK