Kalvan requests - Multi 2 (MM antho, GianMarco, Swipe)

seeders: 18
leechers: 4
Added on December 26, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

• Book: 1
  • ISBN13: 9784592134619
  • ISBN10: 4592134613

Kalvan requests - Multi 2 (MM antho, GianMarco, Swipe) (Size: 2.72 MB)
 Eve Vaughn - GianMarco.epub1.46 MB
 Going for Gold; MM Olympic.epub375.27 KB
 Kathy Reichs - Swipe.epub906.98 KB

Description

Note: Kickass doesn't always recognize my seeds but if you can see this page then I AM seeding the torrent.

If you want to make a request, please either PM me or post it on my wall rather than in my torrents as I'm likely to miss it there.

A few requests I located:

Eve Vaughn - GianMarco (Re-release of GianMarco's Muse, Blood Brothers 1)
Once bitten, twice shy…

Private detective GianMarco Grimaldi takes his pleasure wherever he pleases. A six-hundred-year-old vampire, he’s tortured by his past and jaded by immortality. Once a promising artist, a personal tragedy had turned him to a life of bitter solitude, avoiding anything and anyone who reminds him of the life he used to have.

Fed up with GianMarco’s habit of sleeping with the administrative assistants in their agency, GianMarco’s business partner hires someone he thinks GianMarco will have no interest in: Maggie Williams.

Maggie’s trying to put the pieces of her life back together after her husband of twenty-three years left her for another woman. Determined to start her new job with pride, she’s dismayed to meet her arrogant, super-sexy boss.

As passion threatens their hearts, a powerful enemy from GianMarco’s past threatens their very lives.

Going for Gold: M/M Olympic Anthology
It's not hard to see the outward appeal of the Olympic Games: watching the fittest and most-accomplished athletes in the world compete—generally with fairly skimpy uniforms. Voyeurism aside, there's nothing sexier than a beautiful body running, jumping, swimming, rowing, and a couple dozen other activities. Who wouldn't take the chance to enjoy the spectacle?

But the Olympics are more than just a chance to watch athletes at the peak of physical perfection. Every competitor at the Games has a story behind why they run or jump or swim, and why they compete. How they got to the Games, and what they sacrificed along the way to make the cut. To spectators, they may perform superhuman feats, but each and every one is human in the same way we all are.

In this collection of stories, you'll find there's a lot more to competing at Olympic level than being the best in one's field. Expectations and pressures from family, friends, coaches and country add up, and sometimes it's only the love of the right man who can make the effort worth it. And sometimes, love is more important than going for gold.

Including:
Hot Shots by Michael P. Thomas
Into the Deep by Nico Jaye
The Quad by Kelly Rand
Lightning in a Bottle by Sarah Madison
Swimming the Distance by Annabeth Albert
Shoot for the Gold by Whitley Gray
An Olympic Goal by K-lee Klein
Tumbling Dreams by Kaje Harper

Kathy Reichs - Swipe (Virals 3.5)
Tory Brennan and her great aunt Tempe join forces to investigate a crime at Comic-Con in this exclusive direct-to-digital short story from Kathy Reichs, author of Bones of the Lost and Virals.

A valuable Terminator replica disappears from the nerd nirvana of Comic-Con. Tory Brennan and her great aunt Tempe are on the scene, and join forces to investigate. Surely the Terminator can't have just vanished into thin air?

When a ransom note appears, threatening the destruction of the model, Comic-Con staff start to accuse each other. The clues are soon mounting up - but can Tempe and the Virals find the thief before it's too late?

Disclaimer: I don't create the files myself so there may be some formatting issues. Thanks go to the original uploaders!

ENJOY!

Don't forget to Seed!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.72 MB
seeders:18
leechers:4
Kalvan requests - Multi 2 (MM antho, GianMarco, Swipe)

All Comments

Thank you!
thank you
Thanks!
Great upload. Thanks
fast dl
2013-12-27 14:50
Thank you SO much
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thanks!!!