K05 - Kevin Flannigan Slandering Peter Nolan.mp3

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 21, 2014 by joschuaboehmin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

K05 - Kevin Flannigan Slandering Peter Nolan.mp3 (Size: 32.77 MB)
 K05 - Kevin Flannigan Slandering Peter Nolan.mp332.77 MB

Description

And this is my reply to Kevin Flannigan slandering me as recorded on the previous file that I just uploaded.

The full text of this statement can be found over here. Kevin is trying to claim he is honest when he has been known to be a liar, by me, since 2009.

He has been known, by me, to have openly engaged in man hatred and female idolatry all that time.

He has been known, by me, to have NEVER taken the position that women are to be treated as equal before the law in the public.

He has been known, by me, to have NEVER volunteered to sit on an all mens jury in an all mens court and hold women criminals accountable for their crimes.

Those who want to listen to this man hating liar are welcome to. But I rather think that this statement puts an end to any man with half a brain listening to Kevin Flannigan. Supporting Kevin Flannigan is to support a man who takes the position women can commit crimes against men with impunity as he has NEVER demonstrated otherwise.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/400/threadid/9510/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
32.77 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
K05 - Kevin Flannigan Slandering Peter Nolan.mp3