K-Project [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

seeders: 5
leechers: 9
Added on October 30, 2013 by jnx_rin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

K-Project [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter] (Size: 19.04 GB)
 K Ep 1.mkv2.24 GB
 K Ep 2.mkv1.65 GB
 K Ep 11.mkv1.58 GB
 K Ep 9.mkv1.54 GB
 K Ep 7.mkv1.53 GB
 K Ep 4.mkv1.52 GB
 K Ep 5.mkv1.5 GB
 K Ep 12.mkv1.37 GB
 K Ep 8.mkv1.35 GB
 K Ep 3.mkv1.26 GB
 K Ep 10.mkv1.22 GB
 K Ep 6.mkv1.19 GB
 K Ep 13.mkv1.11 GB

Description

This is an op by Chrisazter213 on Nyaa. #481171
OP>>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Thanks to Epicwhale from Animebytes.tv for the 1080p Video source, Japanese Audio.Also thanks to www.Animetycoon.net for the English Audio Source.Thanks to [Commie] for the Subs. I used MKVMerge to mux the files. There is no seperate track for signs/songs.
`````IMPORTANT: the last half of the episodes start to fall out of sync with the english audio(It's fine near begining of episode then slowly starts getting more and more out of sync). But for some reason the first half of the episodes synced perfectly. The only solution I can present to you guys is to just manually fix the audio as you watch by pressing 'j' or 'k' in VLC. I know it is a pain but If you want to watch this series just bear the pain for now. There are no plans for DvD or Blu-Ray's with Dual Audio...So unless you want to watch this series next year, Toggling the audio a bit isn't that bad.

My Future Releases on Nyaa:
~Sword Art Online Part 4 1080p Dual Audio~whenever it is available
~S.A.O Batch Torrent- with all episodes(making sure they all are titled, and have signs/songs sub files) all depends on how busy I am might not get to do this, but i'd like to.

My Future Releases on ADC:
~One Piece : Movie 10 - Strong World DVD/Bluray Combo- Should be up 1st week in Nov.
~One Piece Season 5 Voyage 4- Should be up near end of Nov.

Other than those releases that is all I will be uploading for a while im sad to admit. I will be gone starting in December for 4-5months(Basic/Job Training for the U.S. Air Force) so during that time I will be very busy and not able to upload/download.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who can't wait for the official DVD/Blu rays, this is great.

Please seed and spread some love!

regards,
-jnx_r

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.04 GB
seeders:5
leechers:9
K-Project [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

All Comments

audio is off on the first episode for the first half. the rest seem ok.
That's because this isn't the official dubbed BluRay version. The Audio was synced to the Japanese video from the BluRay. If you want to wait for an official Dubbed BluRay release, it might take long, like probably next year as there are currently no plans for a dual audio release. The description includes these details.