Justin Bieber - One Time [2009][SkidVid_XviD]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 7, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Justin Bieber - One Time [2009][SkidVid_XviD] (Size: 52.5 MB)
 Justin Bieber - One Time [2009].jpg117.07 KB
 Justin Bieber - One Time [2009][SkidVid]_XviD.avi52.06 MB
 ScreenShots.jpg322.77 KB
 Video Info.nfo1.74 KB

Description

JUSTIN BIEBER - ONE TIME [2009][SkidVid_XviD], single/video released in U.S.A. and Canada July 7th 2009.

Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 1000x512 XviD.

ScreenShots included in file.

Justin Drew Bieber [born on March 14th 1994 in Stratford, Ontario] is a Canadian pop singer from. Bieber was 12 years old when he entered a local singing competition in Stratford coming out in second place. In late 2007 Justin and his mother started posting videos onso that his family and friends that couldn't make it would be able to see his performances. A few months after he started posting videos he was discovered by Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def, who later became his manager. Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia where he met with R&B singer/songwriter Usher. Though Usher was not the only star looking to sign the young talent. other stars such as Justin Timberlake also wanted to sign him, but Justin later chose Usher. He took Bieber under his wing, and got him an audition with Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records. Impressed with what he heard, Reid signed Bieber to Island Records in October 2008.

'One Time' is a song performed by Justin Bieber which hit the charts reaching No.12 in Canada on its first week. It is the first single released from his upcoming debut studio album, 'My World' [scheduled for release on September 15th 2009]. The video for 'One Time' is directed by Vashtie Kola and features an appearance by Usher.

More of my audio/video releases can be found at:

http://thepiratebay.org/user/skirgsk

For a COMPLETE LIST, visit:

http://www.genesis-sp.org/index.php?page=userdetails&id=1363.

Enjoy, skirgsk.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Justin Bieber - One Time [2009][SkidVid_XviD]

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
Good i guess :D
great...