Just_Enough_English_Grammar illustrated - pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 21
leechers: 4
Added on January 19, 2016 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Just_Enough_English_Grammar illustrated - pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 4.03 MB)
 Just_Enough_English_Grammar_Illus.pdf3.98 MB
 Just_Enough_English_Grammar illustrated - cover.jpg45.54 KB
 Just_Enough_English_Grammar illustrated - info.txt1.49 KB

Description

Just Enough English Grammar Illustrated

Product Details

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0071492321

ISBN-13: 978-0071492324

Verb! Plural noun! Adjective!

See language in action and never forget a grammar point again!

Through fun illustrations and colorful diagrams, you'll learn the essential points of grammar. Just Enough English Grammar Illustrated gives you visual cues to the parts of speech and their usage, so you'll know how to use them correctly when are speaking or writing in Englisch.

About the Author

Gabrielle Stobbe is an innovative educator with over 25 years' experience teaching and tutoring foreign languages to students of all ages. She has taught at the Goethe Institute, John Hopkins School for Advanced Studies, and the Foreign Service Institute, Arlington, VA.

Reviews

I purchased this book for friends from Singapore who are just beginning to learn English. They found it very effective, so much so that I had to buy 3 more for their friends. I highly recommend the book for those who just want a rudimentary understanding of English, or to use as an introduction to more advanced study.

This book was extremely well written, and the cartoons helped to make it a lot of fun. It was a well-thought out concept so that the grammar did not seem so difficult. A "must buy" not only for non-English speaking persons, but for anyone who needs a "refresher."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.03 MB
seeders:21
leechers:4
Just_Enough_English_Grammar illustrated - pdf [a0b10c110]