Judge Judy - What Would Judy Say? Be The Hero Of Your Own Story

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 24, 2016 by lagringspinnein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Judge Judy - What Would Judy Say? Be The Hero Of Your Own Story (Size: 2.34 MB)
 WWJS_Hero.pdf1.72 MB
 WWJS_Hero.mobi372.78 KB
 WWJS_Hero.epub257.87 KB

Description

What Would Judy Say: Be the Hero of Your Own Story

My gift to you is my new book. I hope it will help you negotiate life with greater ease while creating a journey that is exciting and satisfying.

My friend Elaine was the prettiest girl in school when we were growing up. She had two friends, Gail and Gwen, who were also beautiful–the cheerleaders, the fun girls. I was not one of the prettiest, and I knew this early on, the way young girls do. If you can't be one of the prettiest, then you try to be the smartest girl around. That was my aspiration. So imagine my dismay in the sixth grade when the results of the IQ tests came back and I found out I wasn't the smartest girl either. Beauty and brains–I figured I could get by without one of them, but both? What was I to do?
In this book I want to have an honest conversation with women about what it really takes to get what you deserve out of life: how to define your worth and stick to it; how to find the courage to take risks–and how to build your backup plan; yow to ignore the chattering classes (and the fearmongers) and create your own destiny.
-Judge Judy Sheindlin

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Judge Judy - What Would Judy Say? Be The Hero Of Your Own Story