Judge Judy 2015 03 06 Martinez-Wagner vs Bixby-Small HDTV x264-DaViEW

seeders: 45
leechers: 13
Added on March 9, 2015 by duraniein TV
Torrent verified.

Judge Judy 2015 03 06 Martinez-Wagner vs Bixby-Small HDTV x264-DaViEW (Size: 167.13 MB)
 judge.judy.2015.03.06.martinez-wagner.vs.bixby-small.hdtv.x264-daview.mp4167.13 MB

Description

Judge.Judy.2015.03.06.Martinez-Wagner.vs.Bixby-Small.HDTV.x264-DaViEW

Summary:
Case 1:
A woman and her husband sue their former tenants for damaging their rental home.

Case 2:
A woman sues her former friend for half the value of a boat and stolen property.

----------------------

title........: case 1: martinez-wagner vs. bixby-small
case 2: harryman vs. mosburg
genre(s).....: crime/reality-tv
runtime......: 19:55
size.........: 167MB
resolution...: 720x404
video........: x264
audio........: AAC 2ch
air date.....: 03/06/15

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
167.13 MB
seeders:45
leechers:13
Judge Judy 2015 03 06 Martinez-Wagner vs Bixby-Small HDTV x264-DaViEW

All Comments

i love u
Boo... only 4 episodes. Yeah! At least I get 4 episodes. Many thanks as I know this is NOT a labor of love for you.
Thanks duranie!
Thank you very much. Please keep uploading these. :)
Did you capture the repeat from October that was never captured when it first aired? S19e37, hurricane dog I think. I believe that is what aired on March 3 2015.
Not that I'd expect anyone to read comments in my old uploads, but I will explain...

I absolutely hate this show. Hate isn't a strong enough word. I post DaViEW's caps here as a favor to the JJ fans until someone else steps up and takes over (anyone, PLEASE feel free any day now!)

With that being said, no, I did not cap that repeat from last Tuesday. I will never cap JJ myself. I don't even check DaViEW's files before I post them here. Just hearing her voice makes my blood boil. I think she's rude, disrespectful and just plan unprofessional.
Only 4 episodes of JJ this week.

March 3 must've been a repeat, as DaViEW are very thorough with capping.

Or, perhaps it was missed and will come at a later date.

Anyhow.. next round of JJ will be next Sunday night. Enjoy!