Judge Dredd (1995) [MKB] [Dual Audio] - RiffTrax Recycled.avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 18, 2012 by CthulhuSavesin Movies
Torrent verified.

Judge Dredd (1995) [MKB] [Dual Audio] - RiffTrax Recycled.avi (Size: 783.24 MB)
 Judge Dredd (1995) [MKB] [Dual Audio] - RiffTrax Recycled.avi783.24 MB

Description

RiffTrax Recycled was a fun idea one of the guys in the RiffTrax forums came up with a few years ago, wherein he used snippets of existing riffs to create an entirely new, complete riff. In this case, he tackled Stallone's wunderpiece Judge Dredd, and to startling success. Seriously, not only can you not tell this isn't an original riff, but it's funnier than most. A really brilliant piece of work.

If you're unfamiliar with riffing, they're basically just satirical commentaries for movies. Some good, some awful. Either way, they're pretty damned fun. :)

I finally manged to get ahold of the original audio, and have synced it to a quality video source, so if you've been holding on to the multiple segments from the poor quality YouTube version, this is your chance to grab a decent upgrade.

Enjoy!

(And many, many thanks to Winboloer for the original riff!)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
783.24 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Judge Dredd (1995) [MKB] [Dual Audio] - RiffTrax Recycled.avi

All Comments

thanks
I've seen all of their riffs, too, some numerous times, and for the most part I couldn't tell; it was that good. Granted, I knew what it was from the get-go, so maybe I'm being a bit forgiving over little moments here and there, but still, it's a pretty amazing piece of work considering how hard it must have been to piece together. As for the video quality, it's a typical 1-CD sized, crystal clear blu-ray rip. You're more than welcome to transfer the audio to some ginormous MKV or whatever, if that floats your boat. Personally, I think it's great as-is, but then again, I don't have a TV screen the size of a Buick, so don't see any problems with the rez. :)