Joystick Mapper 1.1.3. [Pre-Kracked] Chibata Creations for Mac OS X 10.6+

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on December 18, 2015 by I4APin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Joystick Mapper 1.1.3. [Pre-Kracked] Chibata Creations for Mac OS X 10.6+ (Size: 2.92 MB)
 Joystick Mapper 1.1.3.dmg2.92 MB

Description

NOTE FROM UPLOADER:
This App was last updated October 2014, so it may or may not run smoothly on subsequent versions of OS X.
I have not tested it, cause I don't have a joystick.
However it comes from a reputable source and was been kracked by C.O.R.E.
So I'm sure its probably great.

Joystick Mapper

Request: JOYSTICK MAPPER 1.1.3 - AppStore

Category: Utilities; Gaming
Version: 1.1.3
Language: English
Seller: Chibata Creations Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 and above
© 2012-14 Rodrigo Cardoso Rocha

Rating: 4+
★★★★★ - "If your a gamer on a mac, you want this app."

★★★★★ - "The app is easy to use and makes a lot of sense."

★★★★★ - "Just the app I was looking for!"

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/joystick-mapper/id528183797?mt=12

Description:
Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support.

A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.

Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox 360 and Ps3.

Features:
* Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse;
* Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently;
* Smooth mouse movement;
* Adjust mouse speed for analog sticks per direction individually, this can help with crappy gamepads;
* Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons;
* Any "weird" combination you want:
* Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll;
* Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable;
* Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks;
* Easy to use interface.

Notes:
* To map Key-Combinations like Command+Q, just map two or more keys to the same input (in this example, one for Command and another for Q);
* Compatible with controllers that does use the standard HID Joystick interface;
* You may need to install a third party driver for Xbox controllers, you can find links to them in the Support site FAQ;
* If your PS3 gamepad does not respond to any input when connected using USB, just press the central "PS" button once;
* Wireless Xbox 360 Gamepads, sadly, does not use Bluetooth, you may need an adapter in this case. Search on the web for "Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver";
* Other similar apps may prevent Joystick Mapper from operating correctly, if you have one and have problems, please disable them before using Joystick Mapper
* If you have problems and need assistance, please visit the support site

What's New in Version 1.1.3

What's New in Version 1.1.3
* Proper Wireless PlayStation 4 Dual Shock Controller support
* Controllers will connect/disconnect automatically while the app is running now (you can turn off your controller now to save battery or even change to another identical controller ;).
* Bug fixed: Mouse Cursor was Jammed on the corner sometimes when the controller is disconnected
* No lags when connecting/scanning Dual Shock 4 controllers (please tell me if you encounter this problem)
* New Preset Examples for PS4 controllers
* Fixed problems on (dis)connections

Please note that currently available drivers for xbox 360 controllers may not work on OS X Yosemite, If you have problems with that and need a workaround to use your xbox 360 gamepads on Yosemite for now, please visit the support site of Joystick Mapper. A Proper solution will be available soon.

A video showing the app working with a popular mac game:

Another video showing the app working with a flash game inside a browser, and explaining briefly how to config the app:

--------------------------------------------------------

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.92 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Joystick Mapper 1.1.3. [Pre-Kracked] Chibata Creations for Mac OS X 10.6+