Josh Ritter...Bringing In The Darlings(2012)[FLAC]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on February 21, 2012 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Josh Ritter...Bringing In The Darlings(2012)[FLAC] (Size: 115.62 MB)
 05 - See Me Through.flac23.82 MB
 02 - Love Is Making Its Way Back Home.flac21.92 MB
 04 - Make Me Down.flac21.77 MB
 03 - Darlin'.flac18.76 MB
 06 - Can't Go To Sleep (Without You).flac15.24 MB
 01 - Why.flac14.1 MB
 Bringing In The Darlings.log5.05 KB
 Bringing In The Darlings.cue1.56 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Bringing In The Darlings [2012] [EP]

1. "Why"
2. "Love Is Making Its Way Back Home"
3. "Darlin'"
4. "Make Me Down"
5. "See Me Through"
6. "Can't Go to Sleep (Without You)"

The collection of songs, which Ritter calls his version of lullabies, came from a recent writing session. The songs didnΓΓé¼Γäót fit with the tracks Josh Ritter was writing for his still-untitled forthcoming album. As he described it, the tracks were ΓΓé¼┼ôstrays,ΓΓé¼┬¥ but thatΓΓé¼Γäós not all they had in common. Every track on album contains the word ΓΓé¼┼ôdarlingΓΓé¼┬¥ at some point. In bringing the collection of songs together, Ritter had his title for the EP: Bringing in the Darlings. ΓΓé¼┼ôIt always kind of rolls off the tongue,ΓΓé¼┬¥ Ritter told Paste about the reoccurring word. ΓΓé¼┼ôIt certainly fits in the songs, I think itΓΓé¼Γäós a plaintive word. I imagine, what would a cowboy say to a longhorn?ΓΓé¼┬¥ To Ritter, the songs felt immediate and ΓΓé¼┼ôsmall,ΓΓé¼┬¥ so he wanted to make sure those qualities transferred to the recording process.

Ritter, whoΓΓé¼Γäós known for sonically impressive records like The Animal Years and So Runs the World Away, decided to take a more direct route to record the songs that appear on Bringing in the Darlings. ΓΓé¼┼ôAs time goes on, itΓΓé¼Γäós good to remember that recording is not necessarily a long process,ΓΓé¼┬¥ Ritter said. ΓΓé¼┼ôItΓΓé¼Γäós always a fun process, and what youΓΓé¼Γäóre trying to do is balance the art form of the recording with the excitement of recording it. I think thereΓΓé¼Γäós a certain spark when somethingΓΓé¼Γäós written and it rolls off the tongue easily, and you can always hear the personΓΓé¼Γäós excitement when itΓΓé¼Γäós happening.ΓΓé¼┬¥ The albumΓΓé¼Γäós six songs were recorded in three days in a small studio in Brooklyn called Homeward Sound. As they were recorded, Ritter didnΓΓé¼Γäót really have plans for the tracks, but the idea of a small, surprise release became more and more appealing. ΓΓé¼┼ôSuddenly the songs were here,ΓΓé¼┬¥ Ritter said. ΓΓé¼┼ôI thought it would be a really fun project to do something that was secret and was just pick up and go.ΓΓé¼┬¥
The songs that appear on Bringing in the Darlings are exclusive to the EP and wonΓΓé¼Γäót appear on RitterΓΓé¼Γäós forthcoming album.

X Lossless Decoder used to rip the EP

please seed

http://dickthespic.org/2011/01/22/josh-ritter/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.62 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Josh Ritter...Bringing In The Darlings(2012)[FLAC]

All Comments