Josh One - Narrow Path (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2016 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Josh One - Narrow Path (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 229.98 MB)
 10. Narrow Path.flac27.2 MB
 08. Midnight Samba.flac26.5 MB
 01. Risin'.flac26.2 MB
 09. Afterhours.flac23.88 MB
 05. Grey Skies.flac23.8 MB
 03. Miss Me.flac22.84 MB
 02. Day Dreamer.flac21.56 MB
 07. Less Traveled.flac20.6 MB
 06. Contemplation.flac20.32 MB
 04. Endless.flac16.76 MB
 Cover.jpg327 KB
 _Readme.txt2.38 KB
 Josh One - Narrow Path.cue785 bytes

Description

Josh One - Narrow Path (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the DVD-A.

Genre: Electronic
Style: Latin, Downtempo, Hip Hop
Release Date: Nov 02, 2004
Label: Myutopia Recordings - 284170-2
Source: DVD-A 96/24 5.1 MLP
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Josh One is a DJ and producer from Los Angeles. He rose to prominence in the early 1990s and 2000s, sharing stages with the likes of: Mos Def, Wu-Tang Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, Sean Paul, The Roots, Kelis, J Dilla, The Black Eyed Peas, Cypress Hill, Gangstarr, Anthony Hamilton and many more.

After achieving worldwide acclaim and chart-topping success with a remix of Nappy Roots' "Po' Folks", DJ impresario Josh One flexes his own artistic muscles with his full-length debut "Narrow Path". Assisted by a star-studded roster of guest musicians that includes Sublime's Marshall Goodman, the Black Eyed Peas' Printz Board, vocalist Kandace Lindsey, and rappers Aloe Blacc and Micah 9, Narrow Path's genre-busting blend of styles fuses electronica, hip-hop, reggae, jazz, funk, and house into an innovative take on modern dance music. The album contains 2 prolific downtempo instrumentals: "Narrow Path" & "Grey Skies". Having multiple media placements in TV & Film his song "Grey Skies" was used for the premiere episode of CSI New York and an Acura TL commercial. Josh One's catalog has been featured in many other media placements such as: CSI New York, CSI Miami, CSI Vegas, VH1, MTV, ESPN and HBO.

Torrent hash: B4143FABCE7AEE2E25F2B389FBABD5B1FC6299BB

Tracklist:

01. Risin' (4:44)
02. Day Dreamer (4:17)
03. Miss Me (4:06)
04. Endless (3:18)
05. Grey Skies (4:40)
06. Contemplation (4:00)
07. Less Traveled (3:45)
08. Midnight Samba (4:54)
09. Afterhours (4:18)
10. Narrow Path (5:04)