Johnny Carson - 1981.03.04 - Christie Brinkley, David Brenner

seeders: 15
leechers: 3
Added on March 4, 2016 by lemarsin TV
Torrent verified.

Johnny Carson - 1981.03.04 - Christie Brinkley, David Brenner (Size: 414.11 MB)
 Johnny.Carson.1981.03.04.Christie.Brinkley.DSR.x264.mp4414.11 MB

Description

I'm happy to announce that tonight marks a new era in my encoding of these shows...I finally got a remote recording computer set up in a location with excellent reception! With my reception 80 miles from the tower being as sketchy as it is, this has been a priority since I started but it took longer to put together than I expected. I installed the antenna tonight, which feeds into an HDHomerun device that's connected to a Raspberry Pi computer that automatically records the show every night and then uploads it to my computer at home. I've been monitoring the signal at the new location since I installed it today and it's never not been 100% for even a split second. This is of course vastly different from what I deal with at home. So I think from now on I'll be using the remote files, as long as it proves to be a reliable system. No more having to worry about missing/glitchy episodes because of poor reception! Very exciting!

Antenna installation in progress!

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson from March 4th, 1981. Guests are comedian David Brenner and model Christie Brinkley.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
414.11 MB
seeders:15
leechers:3
Johnny Carson - 1981.03.04 - Christie Brinkley, David Brenner

Screenshots

Johnny Carson - 1981.03.04 - Christie Brinkley, David Brenner screenshot
Johnny Carson - 1981.03.04 - Christie Brinkley, David Brenner screenshot