Joe Walsh and The James Gang-Walk Away- LIVE 1971 720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on October 18, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Joe Walsh and The James Gang-Walk Away- LIVE 1971 720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 108.14 MB)
 Joe Walsh And The James Gang-walk Away- Live Video 1971 72op-{dplii384kbs}-1.mp487.86 MB
 Joe Walsh -320kbs- Rocky Mountain Way.mp312.06 MB
 Joe Walsh -320kbs- Walk Away.mp38.21 MB
 Joe Walsh and The James Gang-Walk Away- LIVE Video 1971 72op-{DPLII384kbs}.txt6.61 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

Joe Walsh and The James Gang-Walk Away- LIVE Video 1971 720p

Joe Walsh and The James Gang Live Video
Total Audio Bitrate: 538
includes "Walk Away" 320kbs mp3

Dedicated to Donna M.-L. Union S.C.
Thank You so much for coming back to me after 25 years! That meant so much to me, I will see you in Heaven. I am so Glad we were able to spend those last years together. And You discovered renewal in Christ! As I have as well since then only because of you. Thank You Baby. I will see you in Heaven.

"Taking my time
Choosin' my line
Tryin' to decide what to do
Looks like my stop
Don't wanna get off
Got myself hung up on you

Seems to me
You don't want to talk about it
Seems to me
You just turn your pretty head and walk away"

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Please download my Torrents on "KAT" (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents. Loyalty is always the best policy.
Please register with these 2 sites using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me on these 2 sites if you experience any problems with any of my uploads, We can Work it out! :}

Thank You! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

The James Gang was a rock band formed in Cleveland, Ohio in 1966. The band enjoyed moderate success with the singles "Funk #49" and "Walk Away," and are perhaps best remembered as the first popular band to feature the guitarist/vocalist Joe Walsh, who later became a member of the Eagles.Around Christmastime of 1967, Schwartz, who turned out to be AWOL from the army and was breaking up with his wife, decided to leave the band to move to California, where he ended up forming Pacific Gas & Electric. Just days later, shortly after the new year of 1968 had dawned, a friend of Schwartz's, Joe Walsh (from a fellow band called The Measles), knocked on Fox's door and asked to be given a tryout as Glen's replacement. Walsh was accepted and the band continued as a five piece for a short time until Giallombardo, who was still in high school at the time, left. Jeric and Walsh worked together on guitar parts but Jeric ended up leaving as well in the spring of 1968. He was then replaced by a returning Ronnie Silverman, who had been discharged from the military.In May 1968, the group played a concert in Detroit at Motown's Grande Ballroom opening for Cream. At the last minute, Silverman informed the others that he would not be joining them at the show. The band, desperately in need of the money, took to the stage as a trio. They liked their sound as a threesome and decided to remain that way.In March 2012, it was stated on ultimateclassicrock.com that Walsh was in the Cleveland-area Lava Room Recording Studios with Fox and Peters, working on new recordings of their well-known James Gang tracks, with long time friends Joe Vitale and Michael Stanley contributing.
Joseph Fidler "Joe" Walsh (born November 20, 1947) is an American musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He has previously been a member of two commercially successful bands: Barnstorm and the Eagles. In the late 1960s, he was also a member of the critically acclaimed band, James Gang. He has also experienced success both as a solo artist and prolific session musician. Walsh is ranked at the Number 54 spot in the Rolling Stone magazine's "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time."
Walsh joined the Eagles in 1975 as the group's keyboardist and guitarist following the departure of their founding member Bernie Leadon, with Hotel California being his first album with the band. The guitar solo on the track Hotel California by Walsh and Don Felder was, in 1998 by Guitarist magazine, selected as the best guitar solo of all time, (see my Upload Hotel California!) and again in 1998 by Guitar Magazine at eighth of the Top 100 Guitar Solos.Walsh was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Eagles in 1998, the first year they were nominated. Walsh has been praised by many of the best rock guitarists, including Led Zeppelin's former guitarist, Jimmy Page who praised Walsh by saying "He has a tremendous feel for the instrument. I've loved his style since the early James Gang." Cream's former guitarist, Eric Clapton said that "He's one of the best guitarists to surface in some time. I don't listen to many records, but I listen to his." The Who's guitarist Pete Townshend commented that "Joe Walsh is a fluid and intelligent player. There're not many like that around."
"Walk Away" Thirds is the third studio album by James Gang, released in 1971, and is the last studio album led by Joe Walsh. "Walk Away" was released as a single, making the Top 40 on at least one national chart, reaching #51 on the Billboard Hot 100, the best placement of a James Gang single. The album reached Gold status in July 1972.On the liner notes to the LP version of this 1971 album, Joe Walsh is credited with "guitar, vocals, and train wreck" for his work on the song "Walk Away". The third element was a wry commentary on the multi-tracked, cascading lead guitars that clash as the song fades out.
The Walsh period of the band came to a close with the release of the live album James Gang Live in Concert.

Lyrics

"Walk Away"

Taking my time
Choosin' my line
Tryin' to decide what to do
Looks like my stop
Don't wanna get off
Got myself hung up on you

Seems to me
You don't want to talk about it
Seems to me
You just turn your pretty head and walk away