Joe Satriani-Surfing with the Alien

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on June 23, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Joe Satriani-Surfing with the Alien (Size: 249.77 MB)
 01 Joe Satriani - Surfing with the AlienSurfing with the AlienJoe SatrianiSurfing with the...30.93 MB
 02 Joe Satriani - Ice 9Ice 9Joe SatrianiIce 9Surfing with the AlienPop-Rock.flac27.48 MB
 03 Joe Satriani - Crushing DayCrushing DayJoe SatrianiCrushing DaySurfing with the...37.89 MB
 04 Joe Satriani - Always with Me, Always with YouAlways with Me, Always with YouJoe...19.79 MB
 05 Joe Satriani - Satch BoogieSatch BoogieJoe SatrianiSatch BoogieSurfing with the...22.89 MB
 06 Joe Satriani - Hill of the SkullHill of the SkullJoe SatrianiHill of the SkullSurfing with the...11.89 MB
 07 Joe Satriani - CirclesCirclesJoe SatrianiCirclesSurfing with the AlienPop-Rock.flac21.86 MB
 08 Joe Satriani - Lords of KarmaLords of KarmaJoe SatrianiLords of KarmaSurfing with the...33.83 MB
 09 Joe Satriani - MidnightMidnightJoe SatrianiMidnightSurfing with the AlienPop-Rock.flac7.68 MB
 10 Joe Satriani - EchoEchoJoe SatrianiEchoSurfing with the AlienPop-Rock.flac35.47 MB
 folder.jpg39.1 KB
 surf nfo.txt7.49 KB

Description

Joe Satriani-Surfing With The Alien 1987 FLAC What we got, Some of the Premier guitarwork from a true innovator and when you listen remember that this was back in the 80's true late 80's but still. Im gonna enjoy it to, I used to party back when this was new and the satchman used to have an affinity for Sonoma County CA. so he would play at a Venue Called The Luthor Burbank Center in Santa Rosa about at least once or twice a year which was about 50 miles from the pad so Im fortunate to have seen him when this was new, amazing. Anyway here it is good and lossless just the way it should be. if you want get it, If you keep please help seed so others can be amazed thanks......imageAll credit goes to the artist

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
249.77 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Joe Satriani-Surfing with the Alien