Joe Abercrombie - Half a King (Shattered Sea #1)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 18, 2015 by Cybotagein Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Joe Abercrombie - Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) (Size: 129.64 MB)
 Cover.jpg21.06 KB
 Joe Abercrombie - Shattered Sea 1 - Half a King.mp3129.62 MB

Description

“I swore an oath to be avenged on the killers of my father. I may be half a man, but I swore a whole oath”

Prince Yarvi has vowed to regain a throne he never wanted. But first he must survive cruelty, chains and the bitter waters of the Shattered Sea itself. And he must do it all with only one good hand.

The deceived will become the deceiver

Born a weakling in the eyes of his father, Yarvi is alone in a world where a strong arm and a cold heart rule. He cannot grip a shield or swing an axe, so he must sharpen his mind to a deadly edge.

The betrayed will become the betrayer

Gathering a strange fellowship of the outcast and the lost, he finds they can do more to help him become the man he needs to be than any court of nobles could.

Will the usurped become the usurper?

But even with loyal friends at his side, Yarvi’s path may end as it began – in twists, and traps and tragedy...

Dethroned; with a withered hand; and outcast from power, Yarvi might not seem like even the half a king of this book's title. But the hero of this gritty new Joe Abercrombie fantasy series is determined to retrieve the Black Chair stolen by his betraying uncle. To achieve that seemingly impossible task, he must first assemble a motley crew of loyal misfits, outcasts, and wiseacres. Action-packed and spiced with lively, brilliant dialogue. One series to watch.

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 32 Kbps
Unabridged

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
129.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Joe Abercrombie - Half a King (Shattered Sea #1)