JJ Cale - Naturally (1972) APE+Cue

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2013 by RoamingElkin Music
Torrent verified.

JJ Cale - Naturally (1972) APE+Cue (Size: 166.03 MB)
 Page 01.jpg938.63 KB
 Disc.jpg576.92 KB
 Front.jpg1.32 MB
 Back.jpg548.95 KB
 J.J. Cale - Naturally.(830042-2.USA).cue1.26 KB
 J.J. Cale - Naturally.(830042-2.USA).log2.69 KB
 J.J. Cale - Naturally.(830042-2.USA).ape162.69 MB

Description

JJ Cale - Naturally (1972) APE+Cue

JJ Cale is one of the originators of the Tulsa Sound, a loose genre drawing on blues, rockabilly, country, and jazz influences. Naturally is the debut album by J. J. Cale. First released in 1972, it includes his song "After Midnight" which was first recorded by Eric Clapton in 1970.

Cale recruited a number of his Oklahoma friends and made a laid-back country-rock record that firmly established his distinctive, relaxed style. Cale included a new version of "After Midnight" on the album, but the true meat of the record lay in songs like "Crazy Mama," which became a hit single, and "Call Me the Breeze," which Lynyrd Skynyrd later covered. On these songs and many others on Naturally, Cale effortlessly captured a lazy, rolling boogie that contradicted all the commercial styles of boogie, blues, and country-rock at the time. Where his contemporaries concentrated on solos, Cale worked the song and its rhythm, and the result was a pleasant, engaging album that was in no danger of raising anybody's temperature.

Track Listing

Call Me The Breeze
Call The Doctor
Don't Go To Strangers
Woman I Love
Magnolia
Clyde
Crazy Mama
Nowhere To Run
After Midnight
River Runs Deep
Bringing It Back