Jive Bunny's Summer Party [2008]3 Discs [incl Covers]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Jive Bunny's Summer Party [2008]3 Discs [incl Covers] (Size: 184.93 MB)
 Disc 1- Jive Bunny Summer Party - 2008.mp356.37 MB
 Disc 2- Jive Bunny-Swing The Mood- 70's-80's & 90's.mp362.42 MB
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg3.07 KB
 AlbumArt_{356D81D8-B8E3-4BC8-B03D-EA0368928EDB}_Large.jpg9.82 KB
 AlbumArt_{356D81D8-B8E3-4BC8-B03D-EA0368928EDB}_Small.jpg2.51 KB
 AlbumArt_{3802715C-5F55-490F-80B4-D782EB8B6E3B}_Large.jpg12.95 KB
 AlbumArt_{3802715C-5F55-490F-80B4-D782EB8B6E3B}_Small.jpg3.07 KB
 AlbumArt_{AC7B2C8A-486D-4EFE-A478-EBEB45E2FD65}_Large.jpg17.99 KB
 AlbumArt_{AC7B2C8A-486D-4EFE-A478-EBEB45E2FD65}_Small.jpg3.58 KB
 Disc 3- Jive Bunny-Swing.mp361.74 MB
 folder.jpg12.95 KB
 desktop.ini406 bytes
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.128.62 KB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.79.96 KB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.252.93 KB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.246.18 KB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.253.49 KB
 _____padding_file_5_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.243.05 KB
 _____padding_file_6_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.252.93 KB
 _____padding_file_7_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.238.01 KB
 _____padding_file_8_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.252.42 KB
 _____padding_file_9_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.10.33 KB
 _____padding_file_10_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.243.05 KB
 _____padding_file_11_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.255.6 KB
 jive bunny back.jpg592.39 KB
 _____padding_file_12_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.175.61 KB
 jive bunny cd1.jpg172.8 KB
 _____padding_file_13_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.83.2 KB
 jive bunny cd2.jpg183.8 KB
 _____padding_file_14_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.72.2 KB
 jive bunny cd3.jpg211.21 KB
 _____padding_file_15_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.44.79 KB
 jive bunny front.jpg439.77 KB

Description

JIve Bunny's Summer Party-incl covers

Each disc has been uploaded in it's continuous none stop playing format.Please Enjoy.

Disc 1

Smile / Shine / Ruby / Rich Girl / Crazy / Push The Button /

In The Shadows / Don't Stop The Music / Beautiful Girls /

Sweet Dreams My L.A. Ex / Mr. Loverman / Crazy Chick / Venus/

Something Kinda Ooooh / Mercy / Centerfold/Since U Been Gone/

Maneater/Material Girl/Filthy/Gorgeous/S.O.S. Vs. The Creeps/

Love Today/Club Tropicana/

U & Ur Hand/Toxic Vs.Crank That(Soulja Boy)/Star To Fall/

Everytime We Touch/

I Think We're Alone Now Vs. The Sweet Escape-A Night To Remember/

Shut Up & Drive/Hey Ya/Girlfriend/About You Now Vs. Dakota/Valerie

Disc 2

70?s-80?s & 90?s

Swing Another Mood - 70s: Under The Moon Of Love / Beach Baby / Crocodile Rock / Jukebox Jive / Oliver's Army / Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black / All Right Now / Some Girls / Tiger Feet / Blockbuster / The Time Warp / The Cat Crept In / One Way Or Another ( / Lay Your Love On Me / I Wonder Why / Greased Lightnin' / Happy Days / I Get The Sweetest Feeling / You're The One That I Want / Crazy Horses / We Go Together / Daddy Cool (The Darts)

80's Flashback - 80s: Tell Her About It / (Do) The Hucklebuck / Happy Hour / Dead Ringer For Love / Oh Julie / Shout Shout (Knock Yourself Out) / Reet Petite / Can Can / Footloose / Happy Birthday (Altered Images) / The Heat Is On / I'm Your Man / Mickey / The Tide Is High / I'm Still Standing / Celebration (Sample) / Kids In America / A View To A Kill / White Wedding / Walk Like An Egyptian / Walking On Sunshine

In A Party Mood - 90s: Macarena / Tubthumping / Mona / Summertime / Man! I Feel Like A Woman! / Tragedy / When The Going Gets Tough / Just A Little Bit / Tell Me Ma / Saturday Night / Dance The Night / Away / Movin' On Up / Love Shack / 5,6,7,8 / Always Have, Always Will /Parklife / Mambo No.5 / Livin' La Vida Loca

Disc 3

Swing The Mood: Rock Around The Clock / Rock A-Beatin' Boogie / Tutti Frutti / Wake Up Little Suzie / C'mon Everybody / Hound Dog / Shake Rattle & Roll / All Shook Up / Jailhouse Rock / At The Hop

That's What I Like: Hawaii 5-0 / Let's Twist Again / Let's Dance / Wipe Out / Great Balls Of Fire / Johnny B Goode / Good Golly Miss Molly / The Twist / Summertime Blues / Razzle Dazzle / Runaround Sue / Chantilly Lace

That Sounds Good To Me: Everybody Needs Somebody To Love / Rock 'N' Roll Is Here To Stay / (Let Me Be) Your Teddy Bear / When / Nut Rocker / Hoots Mon! / Peppermint Twist / Tequila

Soul Banana: Sweet Soul Music / Land Of A Thousand Dances / Shake A Tailfeather / Do You Love Me

Crazy Party Mixes: Crazy Party Theme / Oh Susannah / Yellow Rose Of Texas / William Tell Overture / Flight Of The Bumble Bee / Yankee Doodle / Scotland The Brave / When The Saints Come Marching In / Blue-Tailed Fly / Entry Of The Gladiators / Shortening Bread / Chopsticks / Sailor's Hornpipe

Hot Summer Salsa: The JB Groove / Everybody Salsa / Ay Ay Ay Ay Moosey / La Bamba / Hot Hot Hot / Best Years Of Our Lives

Let's Swing Again: Chattanooga Choo Choo / Blue Suede Shoes / Whole Lotta Shakin' Going' On / Who But The Bomp / Bony Maroney / Come On Lets Go / Bye Bye Love / The Girl Can't Help It / Chattanooga Choo Choo

Roaring Twenties: The Charleston / If You Knew Susie / Toot Toot Tootsie / I'm Looking For A Four Leaf Clover / Ain't She Sweet / Bye Bye Blackbird / Yes Sir, That's My Baby / The Charleston

Rock 'N' Roll Beethoven

The Juke Box Story: Runaway / Maybe Baby / Rubber Ball / Poetry In Motion / Everyday / Oh Carol

Can Can You Party: The Can Can / Daddy Cool / Greased Lightnin' / Surfin' USA / Barbara Ann / Dancin' Party / Reet Petite

The Jb Shuffle: The Resurrection Shuffle / Rock 'N' Roller

Enjoy The Music

Please seed marty69

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
184.93 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jive Bunny's Summer Party [2008]3 Discs [incl Covers]