[Jillian Michaels] Winning by Losing Drop the Weiight - PDF - zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on December 25, 2014 by zeke23in Books
Torrent verified.

[Jillian Michaels] Winning by Losing Drop the Weiight - PDF - zeke23 (Size: 1.73 MB)
 [Jillian_Michaels]_Winning_by_Losing_Drop_the_Wei(Bokos-Z1).pdf1.73 MB

Description

Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
by Jillian Michaels
3.66 of 5 stars 3.66 · rating details · 702 ratings · 72 reviews
An integrated programme of weight loss designed to promote total health combines a nutritional plan that can be tailored to individual needs with an exercise workout and a behavioural makeover to help overcome unhealthy eating habits.

I had been vaguely worried that when I started this one that it would be a little on the boring, hard-to-read side, but I couldn't put it down! Jillian is a great writer, and her passion for helping people change their lives and get healthy shines through and makes the book easy to read. She covers all aspects of weight loss, from avoiding negative, self-loathing thought patterns that can hinder you, to breaking down the glycemic index and explaining the difference between good fats and bad fats ..

Jillian Michaels
Author profile

born
in California, The United States
February 18, 1974

About this author
edit data

Jillian Michaels is one of the leading health and wellness experts in the country. Perhaps considered one of the most demanding people on television for her role as trainer and life coach on the NBC hit series "The Biggest Loser," Michaels has created a brand name for herself and motivates millions of viewers every week on television, approximately one million subscribers on her website and many more with her weekly radio show.

As a motivator and role model, Michaels has a unique connection with her audience that stems from her own personal journey towards wellness. Before she was a TV success, Michaels struggled with her own weight. She was determined to reach her goals -- and through dedication and hard work, she did.

Books, DVDs, video gam ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.73 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
[Jillian Michaels] Winning by Losing Drop the Weiight - PDF - zeke23