Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times (2014) by Arnold Franklin [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on January 24, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times (2014) by Arnold Franklin [Dr.Soc] (Size: 6.28 MB)
 Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times [Dr.Soc].pdf6.28 MB

Description

In case you get "404 - Torrent not found”,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times: A Festschrift in Honor of Mark R. Cohen (Christians and Jews in Muslim Societies)

Author: Arnold Franklin
Hardcover: 420 pages
Publisher: Brill Academic Publishers; (March 27, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9004257330
ISBN-13: 978-9004257337
Format: PDF

Summary:

This volume brings together articles on the cultural, religious, social and commercial interactions among Jews, Christians and Muslims in the medieval and early modern periods. Written by leading scholars in Jewish studies, Islamic studies, medieval history and social and economic history, the contributions to this volume reflect the profound influence on these fields of the volume’s honoree, Professor Mark R. Cohen.

Biographical note
Arnold E. Franklin, Ph.D. (2001), Princeton University, is associate professor in the History Department at Queens College, City University of New York. His research focuses on medieval Jewish society in the Islamic world. His recent book, This Noble House: Jewish Descendants of King David in the Medieval Islamic East (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2012), is a study of the profound concern with biblical genealogy that developed among Jews in Arabic-speaking lands.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.28 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times (2014) by Arnold Franklin [Dr.Soc]