Jet - Get Born 320kbps {FP}

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on May 28, 2015 by Feralpatchin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Jet
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Jet - Get Born 320kbps {FP} (Size: 111.75 MB)
 5162972e9928b.jpg118.31 KB
 Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl.mp38.16 MB
 Jet - Cold Hard Bitch.mp39.28 MB
 Jet - Come Around Again.mp310.32 MB
 Jet - Get Born.m3u843 bytes
 Jet - Get Me Outta Here.mp36.72 MB
 Jet - Get What You Need.mp39.45 MB
 jet - last chance.mp34.28 MB
 Jet - Lazy Gun.mp310.76 MB
 jet - look what you've done.mp38.81 MB
 Jet - Move On.mp39.95 MB
 Jet - Radio Song.mp310.38 MB
 JET - Rollover D.J..mp37.5 MB
 Jet - Take It Or Leave It.mp35.45 MB
 Jet - Timothy.mp310.31 MB
 Jet-Get-Born-265056.jpg57.44 KB
 Jet-Get_Born-Trasera.jpg148.45 KB
 Jet.jpg51.59 KB
 Jet.txt9.3 KB

Description

Please Seed as long as possible After Downloading

JET

GET BORN

JET
Jet were an Australian rock band formed in 2001.
The band consisted of lead guitarist Cameron Muncey, bassist Mark Wilson, and brothers Nic and Chris Cester on vocals/rhythm guitar and drums respectively.[1] The group sold 6.5 million albums.[2] The band's end was announced in 2012.

Origin Melbourne, Australia
Genres Garage rock, hard rock, alternative rock
Years active 2001–2012
Labels Atlantic, Elektra, EMI Music Group, Rubber
Associated acts The Bamboos, The CA$inos, The Wrights, TISM, DAMNDOGS
Past members Nic Cester
Cameron Muncey
Chris Cester
Mark Wilson
Brothers Nic Cester and Chris Cester grew up in Dingley Village, a suburb just out of Melbourne, Victoria, and attended St Bede's College Mentone, listening to their father's classic rock records from the 1960s and 1970s.

However, according to Nic, it was Australian band You Am I who had the biggest influence on Jet's developing musical tastes:

"Hi Fi Way was the most important album of my generation. ... I think everyone our age, who played guitar, played You Am I songs for the first time in front of their school assembly. ... That was the record that made you realise you could be in an Australian band, you didn't have to be a grunge band and you didn't have to be influenced by American bands. It changed everything."

The brothers decided to form a band with Cameron Muncey, Nic's friend and previous bandmate, and with bassist Doug Armstrong whom Nic and Chris met while working together at their father's spice factory. During 2001 an old high school friend of Chris' joined the band on keyboard, and it was at this time that the band took their current name. They wanted a short name so when it showed up on festival advertisements, it would be large and bold in print. "Radio Song", from their album Get Born, was written

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
111.75 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Jet - Get Born 320kbps {FP}