Jesus Of Nazareth DVD1 of 4

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on November 23, 2006 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Jesus Of Nazareth DVD1 of 4 (Size: 4.15 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob10 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup70 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo70 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob508 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob150.89 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Jesus Of Nazareth DVD 1 of 4

Technical data

Director Franco Zeffirelli

Cast Robert Powell, Anne Bancroft, James Mason, Ian McShane, Anthony Quinn, Christopher Plummer, Donald Pleasence, Fernando Rey

Length 400 min

Distributor Filmax

Discs 4

Region 2

Video Pal

4:3

Languages Stereo: English, Spanish

Subtitles Spanish

Synopsis

Beginning before the Nativity and extending through the Crucifixion and Resurrection, Jesus Of Nazareth brings to life all the majesty and sweeping drama of the life of Jesus (portrayed here by Robert Powell) as told in the Gospels. A star-studded international cast, featuring Michael York, Sir Laurence Olivier, James Earl Jones, Anne Bancroft, Olivia Hussey, Rod Steiger and Anthony Quinn, adds depth and humanity to the roles of the saints, sinners and ordinary people who walked in the footsteps of the Lord. The film provides the setting and background for the birth, childhood, baptism, teaching and many miracles of the Messiah, culminating in the Divine Resurrection. Directed by Oscar nominee Franco Zeffirelli and acclaimed by critics and religious leaders worldwide, Jesus Of Nazarreth tells the greatest of all stories with tremendous emotion and splendor.

Other features

Cast/Crew Bios, Interactive Menus, Scene Access

DVD Rebuilder + HC

By zape

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.15 GB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Jesus Of Nazareth DVD1 of 4

Trailer

All Comments

Very Thanks !
Very Thanks !
hello. I was wondering if you know which one of the 4 disks in this series is the english one. I downloaded this DVD Disk 1 and it was all in spanish. If you don't have an account through here, could you email me a response at grojared@yahoo.com